Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more thing to add. This destiny figure might not be the second chief. That title could go to thorne and recruit. Those are coming out real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure? I'm still waiting for my Bumblebee figure that has been delayed 4 times now and was supposed to come out in May.

Are you sure? I'm still waiting for my Bumblebee figure that has been delayed 4 times now and was supposed to come out in May.

Haha it's a race. Damn I didn't know it was delayed that much but then again with all the crap they have it's hard to keep track what's what. Everything they do is so half arsed.

I actually saw that figure as well as the prime on display at a local retailer a while back. Could of been a prototype or near enough final production. Either way I was not impressed. Sorry to burst your bubble. You may still like it though. Just to me it didn't look as nice as in the photoshopped pictures.

I'm sure yours can stand up and hold its weapons. Haha we have to think basic stuff here. What's the minimum they can do. Lol

Haha it's a race. Damn I didn't know it was delayed that much but then again with all the crap they have it's hard to keep track what's what. Everything they do is so half arsed.

I actually saw that figure as well as the prime on display at a local retailer a while back. Could of been a prototype or near enough final production. Either way I was not impressed. Sorry to burst your bubble. You may still like it though. Just to me it didn't look as nice as in the photoshopped pictures.

I'm sure yours can stand up and hold its weapons. Haha we have to think basic stuff here. What's the minimum they can do. Lol

You sure that was it? They just announced prime and the only time I've ever seen in person pics is when they just showed Bee at the SDCC booth.

Regardless, what's to stop someone from making alternate accounts and just constantly screwing with 3As Facebook and stuff? I'm sure this guy knows he's going to get banned.

You sure that was it? They just announced prime and the only time I've ever seen in person pics is when they just showed Bee at the SDCC booth.

Regardless, what's to stop someone from making alternate accounts and just constantly screwing with 3As Facebook and stuff? I'm sure this guy knows he's going to get banned.

Yeah dude. Those were definitely 3A transformer figures. I'm based in HK so some local retailers here that are distributers for 3A or have close relationships with them will always have some of their upcoming preorder products on display. It's common practice that most ppl here would want to see actual prototypes before preordering. However surprisingly though master chief was never on display at any local toy show or local retailers.

Infact I've seen those transformer figures a few times already. A few recent toy fairs and then one or two retailers. 3A are based in HK so it's not that hard for them to drop off their prototypes during preorder phases.

I hope when ppl leave those comments they post them in as many of their posts as possible. That way it would catch as many other ppl to see them.

Yeah dude. Those were definitely 3A transformer figures. I'm based in HK so some local retailers here that are distributers for 3A or have close relationships with them will always have some of their upcoming preorder products on display. It's common practice that most ppl here would want to see actual prototypes before preordering. However surprisingly though master chief was never on display at any local toy show or local retailers.

Infact I've seen those transformer figures a few times already. A few recent toy fairs and then one or two retailers. 3A are based in HK so it's not that hard for them to drop off their prototypes during preorder phases.

I hope when ppl leave those comments they post them in as many of their posts as possible. That way it would catch as many other ppl to see them.

Well that's a damn shame. Not surprising though. As bad as it sounds, I would love to see some extremists take things too far and just spam the hell out of thier Facebook page about how badly they've been handling things.

Well that's a damn shame. Not surprising though. As bad as it sounds, I would love to see some extremists take things too far and just spam the hell out of thier Facebook page about how badly they've been handling things.

I've never been so vocal about a figure until now. Though I did not like the uncharted figure from sideshow especially the headsculpt. The rest of the body did it's job. That was my worst figure at that time.

Today its master chief that takes the spot. I could only wish that more ppl
Voice out their concerns and anger towards threeA. They can ignore us all but their reputation will decline.

I've never been so vocal about a figure until now. Though I did not like the uncharted figure from sideshow especially the headsculpt. The rest of the body did it's job. That was my worst figure at that time.

Today its master chief that takes the spot. I could only wish that more ppl
Voice out their concerns and anger towards threeA. They can ignore us all but their reputation will decline.

It just baffles me that people are ready to pay up for this figure after the Chief so recently showed the state of the company. Even if you didn't buy the figure you should at least be aware of how badly they ruined it, especially with people being so vocal about it wverywehre 3A is discussed.

I don't play Destiny or know basically anything about it, but the design of this thing is so similar to to the Halo stuff because its Bungies design, so all I see is the same issues waiting to happen.

The figure looks cool. But Chief looked even cooler and look how that turned out. Whats really messed up is the ANGLE they used to show him holding that gun, that angle doesn't allow you to see how he's ACTUALLY HOLDING IT! It's smoke and mirrors man, they are using the gun to cover up what they don't want you to see. Think about it, for a second, how awkward his arms must be to AVOID the giant chest piece, in order to hold the gun. I bet he would look awful, awkward, and un-natural at any other angle holding that weapon.

For all we know they are using ticky tack to keep the gun in his hands (which is the only way the chief figure can hold his weapons, no joke. fingers dont even fit in the damn trigger space...)

Buyer beware.

Both of the last comments mentioned from these guys are very true.

I guess ppl just don't want to believe how bad chief is. They see it as it don't apply to them so its not a problem. They only see what they want to see and that's a destiny figure. Those issues won't happen to that figure because it don't use a rubber undersuit.

When I first saw those new pics. My mind instantly clicked to the same bloody pose and problems that chief shown in those pictures.

Oh well in a way I hope thousands of ppl buy the destiny figure and when that one also ****s up. Ppl will throw a fit and demand their money back.

Ppl will say chief is a one off issue. Let's see if thorne and recruit are one offs. Haha I can't wait to **** that figure up.

3A CS, you better hire more ppl to handle refunds.

The figure looks cool. But Chief looked even cooler and look how that turned out. Whats really messed up is the ANGLE they used to show him holding that gun, that angle doesn't allow you to see how he's ACTUALLY HOLDING IT! It's smoke and mirrors man, they are using the gun to cover up what they don't want you to see. Think about it, for a second, how awkward his arms must be to AVOID the giant chest piece, in order to hold the gun. I bet he would look awful, awkward, and un-natural at any other angle holding that weapon.

For all we know they are using ticky tack to keep the gun in his hands (which is the only way the chief figure can hold his weapons, no joke. fingers dont even fit in the damn trigger space...)

Buyer beware.

You should post this all over thier fb page, even if you have to make a separate account to not get blocked. Couldn't have said it better.

Haha keep up the good work guys. Help save the poor souls that gets sucked into their propaganda photos.

well clearly three A havent played Destiny... Crotas skirt piece with blue level gear and Orange shader? wtf... I really want that Hawkmoon though

It's worse than that. That's all green gear, except the chest piece which doesn't exist in game. So basically ThreeA invented a chest piece that won't allow the figure to hold it's weapons properly.

It's worse than that. That's all green gear, except the chest piece which doesn't exist in game. So basically ThreeA invented a chest piece that won't allow the figure to hold it's weapons properly.
Or people can stop blaming ThreeA when they had zero input on the matter.

"The armor and weapons loudout were hand picked by the team at Bungie"

yep even worse. maybe mcfarlane will pick up the license later on

Talked to the Engineer today -

The Titan uses a standard 12" Body, different body used than on the Halo line

Comes with one Gun holding hand, the image with the Hawkmoon is not the gun holding hand. Odd choice from the photographer

Legs can swing forward 85-90 degrees, knees can bend 100 - 110 degrees

Hope that helps assuage any concerns

Back