Action Figure 1/6 ThreeA - Destiny: Titan Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post a link to the forum? I'm having trouble finding it.
Talked to the Engineer today -

The Titan uses a standard 12" Body, different body used than on the Halo line

Comes with one Gun holding hand, the image with the Hawkmoon is not the gun holding hand. Odd choice from the photographer

Legs can swing forward 85-90 degrees, knees can bend 100 - 110 degrees

Hope that helps assuage any concerns

Whoa this caught me off guard and I'm excited with reserved caution. I'll check out all the issues but will probably pull the trigger. I'm too into Destiny not to. I've been talking with a guy about 3D printing armor and weapons but Hawkmoon is my #1 so even if this thing is a solid B quality I will be stoked.

Or people can stop blaming ThreeA when they had zero input on the matter.

"The armor and weapons loudout were hand picked by the team at Bungie"
Well Bungie, the more I think about it, the more I wish that you guys had chosen these designs for the figures:

Character_Creation_Screenshot_2.jpg

Character_Creation_Screenshot_1.jpg

Character_Creation_Screenshot_3.jpg

Whether you were there for the Alpha, Beta, or launch day, these were the designs you saw when you fired up the game for the first time. For a game with no "default" look, that's about as definitive as it gets for me. When they say that the design and color isn't final, I really hope they mean it and try to get something closer to this look. They've already got the right helmet sculpt!

glad to hear its a standard 12" body underneath, makes it a little less concerning. really disliked those halo figure bodies

Well that explains why I couldn't find it in the armory. I don't understand why they picked that one instead of something like the Crest of Alpha Lupi, pretty much the iconic titan chest armor.

Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

They probably glued the guns onto the hands as it was the only way it could hold it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've looked back a few pages and it looks like it has been mentioned but I thought I would add my input.

WAIT until reviews are out before you buy this. 3A's Master Chief was so bad. Unbelievably bad. Like the kind of bad that you can't believe the product was ever approved much less let out into real people's hands. It is ET for Atari level bad.

I'm not saying don't buy this, I'm saying wait for reviews to come out and don't pre-order because 3A was horribly misleading about the Master Chief figure, never owned up to it's problems (which only matters because that makes me wonder if this one will be any better) and makes you pay for shipping before they refund you.

It's not going to sell out so you might as well wait to see what people say when the real product comes out, not their fake prototype.

I just looked at the pictures even closer and it is looking like it has the same problems as the Chief figure. Notice how there are no shots of bent knees? Look at him holding the pistol. He's not even gripping it, it has to be attached some other way.

It looks just as flimsy and un-articulated as the Chief figure. Seriously, save yourself a headache and don't preorder.

So this uses 3a's standard body, does anyone have any 3a figures that use it as well and can chime in on quality? I only have a few wwr robots so can't comment. How are the joints and arm strength? Do they use ratchets? PLEASE TELL US THIS CAN POSSIBLY BE GOOD. Will these be the newer body they said male figures are being made with now?

So this uses 3a's standard body, does anyone have any 3a figures that use it as well and can chime in on quality? I only have a few wwr robots so can't comment. How are the joints and arm strength? Do they use ratchets? PLEASE TELL US THIS CAN POSSIBLY BE GOOD. Will these be the newer body they said male figures are being made with now?

Had a few NOM'S and Grunts. The arms don't have ratchets so they'll get looser after time. Not bad but not fantastic.

Back