1/6 ThreeA Ashley Wood Peter Parker Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvidCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
ThreeA proudly presents a special two-figure set that puts a signature Ashley Wood style towards one of the most widely recognized and beloved super-hero characters in the world, Spider-man. Boy genius Peter Parker and his trusty remote controlled Spider-Bot are ready to hit the streets and take down crime.

The fourth character in the ongoing Marvel x ThreeA 1/6th Scale Figure series - Ashley Wood brings a unique take to the classic web-slinger motif - combining his fondness for robots and contemporary urban fashion together in this all new two-figure deluxe set.

Marvel - PETER PARKER / SPIDER-MAN is available in two editions:

- The Black Costumed STEALTH Edition - Bambaland Exclusive
- The CLASSIC Red and Blue Costumed Edition - Retail Exclusive

- Officially Licensed by Marvel
- Peter Parker figure stands 10-Inches (25.5 cm) tall and features 32 points of articulation
- Spider-Man figure stands 15-Inches (38 cm) tall and features 34 points of articulation plus fully poseable finger joints
- Spider-Man features LED illuminated eyes
- Peter Parker comes with:
4 Sets of interchangeable hands
Robot Controller accessory
Large cloth backpack
Camera base body with a flash, light meter, dust blower and 4 interchangeable lenses (Standard Zoom, Prime, Telephoto Zoom and Kit Lens)

USD $350 - Bambaland Edition includes free international shipping.

STEALTH EDITION - Available for Pre-Order only at ThreeA’s webstore Bambaland.com on July 29th, 2016

CLASSIC EDITION - Available for Pre-Order only from ThreeA Stockists worldwide starting July 29th, 2016

AW_Spider-Man_00__scaled_600.jpg
AW_Spider-Man_01__scaled_600.jpg

Didn't see a thread about it. What do you guys think about the design? A little mixed but it's an interesting design.

I actually like the classic colours. However, I won't be preordering because of the price and the QC risks every ThreeA customer has to handle. The paint and quality of their Ultron has been awful, apparently.

I actually like the classic colours. However, I won't be preordering because of the price and the QC risks every ThreeA customer has to handle. The paint and quality of their Ultron has been awful, apparently.

Do you have a link to their Ultron? Didn't know they had one.

I've heard chrome can be the worst. My brother got this Optimus Prime figure that was made of chrome it was an absolute disappointment.

That thing is atrocitus... I have the classic ultron with red lights from 3A and I it's probably the first time I ever regretted a purchase of a 1/6th figure. I won't be ordering anything from 3A again.

Try for a refund. Email CS and ask; I remember at least one person on the Legion Facebook group getting a refund with ThreeA paying for return shipping.

WTF is this? :lol

Wow. I saw "Spider-Man" in the title and had to check this out, but this is not for me.

ThreeA proudly presents a special two-figure set that puts a signature Ashley Wood style towards one of the most widely recognized and beloved super-hero characters in the world, Spider-man.

........by making him completely unrecognizeable and turning him into a brand new character?

This isn't Spiderman. Its Big Hero 6.

Back