1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2): Final Prototype Pg.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dane

Wow I can't wait to see this in hand and on my shelf now

Finally Street Brawler Bill in my collection :panic::yess::panic::yess:

Well I made the v1 but had other things come up so had to sell my slot on but I couldn't be happier now!

As much as I still love the v1 this is still the preferred look for me :yess:

IMG_5228%2Bcopy.jpg

Just need to bump this picture :)

Totally how I will show mine! Cant wait to see the revised Bill in this pose Scott

Yeah that's my choice for first pose too. Just contemplating how he's gonna f___ up some dead rabbits.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

That would be awesome actually to have him holding a dead 1/6 furry rabbit :lol

A Priest Vallon picture that he had on his mantle might be a nice addition :cuckoo:

Who got number 1 I wonder :cuckoo:

Do you think all 12 buyers came from here or OSW?

Congrats to all of you who got one!! :woo I'm very jealous. Wish I could have pulled the trigger on this one - it's such a beauty.

Congrats... I wish I could have swung the figure.

Still holding out hope that the sculpt willl be offered for us less worthy :pray: :pray:

I've been working on a custom base for Bill and I got a lot done over the holiday weekend. Still have a bit to go (cleaning up the sculpt a bit, casting it and more, but here is a taste of where I am at...
First shot is natural light, not modified, the last 3 I was having some fun in photoshop.

albright-IMG_0479.jpg

albright-IMG_0480.jpg

albright-IMG_0489.jpg

albright-IMG_0491.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool Corrose. Your base is going to be bad ass! :rock Can't wait to see in hand pics from everyone when you get these.

I'm still jealous. :lol

Back