1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2): Final Prototype Pg.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Gang- Hopefully by the end of the week I will be finishing up the sewing of the Brawler Bill outfits. After that it's weathering, casting and painting time. If all goes well I'm aiming for a June 22 completion date. (Keep in mind that's just a rough estimate so it's not in stone yet.) I'm gonna try to take some in progress pics for you guys and get those up soon.
Thanks for being patient.
-Scott

Hey there Gang- Hopefully by the end of the week I will be finishing up the sewing of the Brawler Bill outfits. After that it's weathering, casting and painting time. If all goes well I'm aiming for a June 22 completion date. (Keep in mind that's just a rough estimate so it's not in stone yet.) I'm gonna try to take some in progress pics for you guys and get those up soon.
-Scott

IMG_1175.jpg

-Scott

Thats perfect for me, just when I get back from my 2 week vacation in the states :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nice, where to?

Yeah that is awesome Turd :lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I am going to Florida first for a week, 3 days or so in the Disney Parks with my 4 1/2 year old then I am going to Oklahoma to visit my relatives for a week

Really excited for this break now although I suspect the 3 days or so in the Disney Parks will be anything other than a break :lol

I am going to Florida first for a week, 3 days or so in the Disney Parks with my 4 1/2 year old then I am going to Oklahoma to visit my relatives for a week

Really excited for this break now although I suspect the 3 days or so in the Disney Parks will be anything other than a break :lol

Aaron, I'm 30 minutes from Anaheim! I'd love to meet you at downtown Disney one of the nights you'll be there, I'll bring the wife and daughter!

EDIT: You're going to Florida, I'm a dope :(

Nice! But shouldn't that be a week at Disney and 3 days with the relatives :lecture:lol

Aaron, I'm 30 minutes from Anaheim! I'd love to meet you at downtown Disney one of the nights you'll be there, I'll bring the wife and daughter!

Oh man! Seriously would have loved nothing more than to have met you guys :monkey2

Nice! But shouldn't that be a week at Disney and 3 days with the relatives :lecture:lol

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Actually you know what as much as I can't wait for my time in Florida with Noah I really am just looking forward to kicking back on my relatives farm in Oklahoma and having some family time!

I haven't seen them for 10 years now, I have cousins I have not met yet so I am really looking forward to it

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Actually you know what as much as I can't wait for my time in Florida with Noah I really am just looking forward to kicking back on my relatives farm in Oklahoma and having some family time!

I haven't seen them for 10 years now, I have cousins I have not met yet so I am really looking forward to it

That does sound like a nice time. Enjoy it!

I also thought he was referring to CA Disney. Oh well...

Oh man! Seriously would have loved nothing more than to have met you guys :monkey2

Likewise my friend! One day perhaps, lots to see in Southern California! :hi5:

Ditto. Let us know when you come to SoCal and we'll meet up for some drinks. ShortRound can make some good white Russians. :duff

Back