CUSTOM 1/6 PROTOTYPE 2 Character W/HAMMERFISTS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning to all wherever you are! Call me Alex if you want. I'm highly new to the forums and already my first forum post is going to be a figure! This custom I did is based off of concepts (not concept art) from the game Prototype 2. It took me awhile to decide whether I should share my work or not by either video or forum but finally made a move. I used a phicen m30 male body, hot toys hulk fists for the fists, and headsculpt is a Jimi Hendrix Head(definitely not by Kim Serang--wouldn't butcher that kind of detail). The jackets sleeves have been removed since then and I'm trying to decide whether I should take it to another lvl. by adding a forearm portion cause if anyone played Prototype 2 knowledge of how Heller's hammerfists looked like fully upgraded would be
Reason I did this custom:I was tired of not seeing anyone do 1/6 scale hammerfists or any 1/6 scale character from the game. So I did my own character. Had to give figure a name to make it memorable for me cause most of the work was just the fists but I didn't just work on those also One Toys is doing Going Ballistic Alex Mercer and put all of his weapon powers except Hammerfists what's going on! so you know...Anyways name of him is Noah Brick and preferred power to use is Hammerfists! Enjoy or not:wink1:

Figure in the 3rd pic is Square Enix Play Arts Kai Spider-Man
Also if anyone knows where I can get a Hot Toys Ancient Predator 2.0 figure from somewhere or if you're selling for a price not higher than $320 new or not higher than $305 used please let me know(I hate scalper prices). If used it just can't be broken and if the alien head spear is missing even better I find it annoying in all pics anyway cause you it's not removable! I saw a celtic on ebay and it was taken right under my nose. This is the second time this is has happened to me!

Not Scared of Feedback either so please thoughts would be greatly appreciated! This is my first ever "custom".

IMG_0539.jpg
IMG_0540.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg

Last edited:
I need to put in some new pictures as I have cut off the sleeves. I know minor change but still worth it cause now it doesn't look like he has some type of garments over his arms. Still looking for a Hot Toys Ancient Predator 2.0 and since I'm desperate for a Hot Toys predator I'm about to settle on the Shadow Predator and do a kitbash someone please dissuade me from doing that!
-BUMP

I have a wolf pred for sale if you are interested hit me up.

Just checked out your pictures. Don't know if they're all Hot Toys or not, but It looks like all your preds received a repaint and I have to say they look extremely nice and tribal. I saw the Wolf Predator pic and was wondering whether he's on a 2.0 body there or if that's the model kit? Also if you'd rather me do this through pm now let me know as I am interested. I'd really like to know pricing and what he would come with if I were to get him from you and all the like. Thank You again for taking the time to look at my post!

Back