• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom painted Bill the Butcher 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankell

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello

I have gained interest in making custom figures and have decided to start with one of my favorite characters of all time, been working on a couple of bill the butchers. I would like to sell this one in order to fund the rest of my endeavors and to cover the cost of the different bodies and other parts that I had to buy to find the right fit for the figure.

if you like this one , i will also be making another similar to this along with a couple of long coats to go with them. At the moment though this figure is sold as is, as the coats are not ready yet.

I'm looking for 350 obo shipped for the figure. everything in this figure is custom made, the vest , pants, shirt, and the head is painted by me. {full disclosure) this is a head i bought from ebay (i'm sure it's a knockoff) so i repainted it to look a lot better and to match the color of the body.

i originally was gonna splatter blood on the sleeves and face, cause i like my butchers bloody, but i figured if people don't dig it, it might be harder to sell. So if you are interested i could bloody him up.

hit me up with any questions or interest.

ebay head
worldbox body
creg customs shoes
everything else is custom made. IMG_1770.JPGIMG_1771.JPGIMG_1773.JPGIMG_1774.JPGIMG_1770.JPGIMG_1785.JPGIMG_1784.JPGIMG_1783.JPGIMG_1782.JPGIMG_1775.JPGIMG_1774.JPGIMG_1773.JPGIMG_1771.JPGIMG_1788.JPG

thanks

Last edited:
does anyone know what the hell i'm supposed to do to get my pictures to come out in the right orientation, its freaking annoying.

Back