1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2): Final Prototype Pg.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi gang-
With the exception of some buttons the "Street Brawler Bill" outfits are done!

bbc.jpg

Cheers- S.

Ooh! Final invoice received! Must be close! :)

Yes:) basically finished. I'll be assembling and packing Monday. The only thing that could potentially hold things up now is I'm waiting for some more metal to arrive so I can finish one set of the knives.

I'm sure we have a few days to pay?

Yes of course. Preferably in the next week or two:wink1:

Not sure, I went ahead and paid mine, I'm too excited!

Thanks, I'll send shipping info when available.

I cant stop thinking about this figrue, just too cool.
I'm as happy as a little girl.

Okay guys, I'm honestly choked up here, quite literally speechless.

I found out I would be out of town for work tomorrow, friday and saturday, with my estimated Brawler Bill arriving at my work on Friday. I did not want my piece being stored away in the mail room so I paid Scott extra to overnight it to me today so I wouldn't miss my delivery.

I just got Bill (#2 of 12) literally 10 minutes ago and wow....just wow, words cannot describe this masterpiece but I will try anyway.

Gangs has always been probably my favorite all time movie, mostly in part to the character portrayal by Daniel Day Lewis. I've watched the movie more than any other movie I have ever seen, love it, love it.
When I got really serious into collecting on the high end about 3 years ago, when I first found these forums, one of the first searches I did was for "Bill the Butcher". My hopes were that some company at some point had made this figure. To my disappointment no one had.

Fast forward a couple years later and I start following Scotts work. I missed out on V1 by a month or so, and when he annouced V2 I salivated.

I knew I had to own this, no exceptions. As Scott started teasing images I got more excited, but with me photography never does a piece justice, even great photography. So I had my expectations lowered a little because it's better to be relieved than let down in the collectors world.

Fast forward a bit more to the here and now.
This figure, no...this PIECE OF ART is absolutely PHENOMENAL!
From every paint stroke on the face, to every last thread stitch, to the weight of the knives and knife belt, this is THE Bill figure to own, hands down, no debate or questions asked. You took my expectations and shattered them with overdelivery, I am a very, very happy camper right now.

Scott, you nailed this brother, you have given me the grail I have always wanted in my collection.

The figure aside, this was my first time doing business with Scott and I can't say enough about how kind he is, eager to answer questions, fair in every aspect as well as an incredible artist.

I'm at work so I know it's a tease I cannot upload pics right now, but I was just too giddy to keep my mouth shut.

My tophat is off to you my friend, you have truly made my day today.

Wow thanks man! Glad it arrived safely and that you are happy with it:yess: I appreciate it.

I finally got some more metal today so I'm in the process of finishing up the last few knives. I'm going to to my best to get all paid orders ready to ship for tomorrow and/or Friday.

After I found out about Daniel Day Lewis's acting methods on "My Left Foot" I decided that he sucks. I couldn't work with that jerk off. Good actor, but clearly looney. I guess the figure looks good though.

Back