1/6 Star Ace Underworld Evolution Viktor 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't like looking at the painstakingly sculpted old man chest?

It's more accurate to the source than Selene's sculpt.

You don't like looking at the painstakingly sculpted old man chest?

It's more accurate to the source than Selene's sculpt.
I love the figure and I have it on order, but the final battle scene Viktor from Underworld is the one we should have gotten.

I love the figure and I have it on order, but the final battle scene Viktor from Underworld is the one we should have gotten.

Maybe Star Ace is saving that for Ver.2? - with sliced up head part.
Not sure about the sales, but that head and special body sculpt is too good to be just one off product.

Maybe Star Ace is saving that for Ver.2? - with sliced up head part.
Not sure about the sales, but that head and special body sculpt is too good to be just one off product.

Very good points. Like I said, I love the figure and can't wait to receive it and I'd gladly get the battle version as well.

It's definately an odd choice; i think the final battle look would actually have been easier since you wouldn't have to bother with the chest at all. I guess it's some odd kink in the licensing agreement or someone at star ace really wanted to sculpt bill nighy's saggy old man nips.

This has been in the UK for a little while. Will be interesting to see some in-hand pictures.

Maybe people are holding out for Selene too :dunno Not everyone can be doing that though.

Hey Guys! My german Review of the Viktor Figure is here! I known you cant understand what i´m saying, but the Video itself shows the Figure pretty well. Cheers and keep collecting :D

Damn you, Star Ace. I would've bought this one.

The only things I can see that I don't like is the neck join with the sculpt, but that's covered by his collar anyway, and the coat hangs a bit weird, but perhaps could've been futzed.

Without Selene though - Yeah, forget it.

Hey Guys! My german Review of the Viktor Figure is here! I known you cant understand what i´m saying, but the Video itself shows the Figure pretty well. Cheers and keep collecting :D

Thanks, very clear and thorough review. Viktor looks great.

sE5bCum.jpg

zSl3B5e.jpg

Does anybody know anything about Star Ace announcements for Rise of the Lycans figures? I thought I saw something somewhere at one time. Really hoping for a Sonja and Lucian.

Does anybody know anything about Star Ace announcements for Rise of the Lycans figures? I thought I saw something somewhere at one time. Really hoping for a Sonja and Lucian.
That highly depends on how Selene and Viktor sell. I know they want to do a blued eyed Selene if sales of the previous figures sell well. It's all dependent on sales of the initial figures. Maybe Darklord Dave can chime in and give more insight.

Back