1/6 Star Ace Underworld Evolution Viktor 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what totally ****ing baffles me with Star Ace - they can spend all that time, money and skill developing Viktor and his old man body, get a very good likeness, then bring out another 5 figures that are total **** and look rushed. They've got some amazing licenses, but they're chucking most of it away, IMO.

This is what totally ****ing baffles me with Star Ace - they can spend all that time, money and skill developing Viktor and his old man body, get a very good likeness, then bring out another 5 figures that are total **** and look rushed. They've got some amazing licenses, but they're chucking most of it away, IMO.

Viktor does indeed look light years ahead of most of their offerings. He's so good that putting him and Selene together will look weird. I do like the Selene figure but it's not in the same stratosphere as Viktor.

Viktor does indeed look light years ahead of most of their offerings. He's so good that putting him and Selene together will look weird. I do like the Selene figure but it's not in the same stratosphere as Viktor.

Like others have mentioned - I just wish they'd lift Selene up to Viktor's quality. I originally wanted Selene, then saw it and decided against. Then Viktor came along and blew me away, and I definitely want him, but I'd need a good Selene to go with him :lol

Damn - the likeness on this figure makes him incredibly tempting, and the strange choice of outfit makes him a good base for an aging Ray Simms kitbash! (Though he's a bit too old sadly for that character... "I'm not fifty!")

Nice looking figure, but a vampire and no teeth showing seems like an oversight.

The vampire fangs in Underworld are so small that I think it would be hard to pull off on these figures. It's not like they an over the bottom lip or anything like that.

I think this looks phenomenal! Viktor is by FAR my favorite character in the Underworld series! I'm not going to get Selene but Viktor is a must have for me.
I don't know if i would have preferred him in this costume, his costume when he fights Michael and kills Raze or his armor..... Imagine if his base was the seal on his tomb from the first film!! that would have been epic!!!

Michael Crawford's posted his review of Viktor:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-100316a.htm

review_viktor_6.jpg

review_viktor_8.jpg

review_viktor_4.jpg

review_viktor_large.jpg

Love him! Hopefully them holding Selene back by a few weeks was to improve her like Michael suggested.

Can't wait to see what Anx10us think he turned out, he was ultra impressed with the prototype.

Last edited:
Even though I'm not buying Underworld figures, this one really impressed me. Probably one of Star Ace's best.

I have a question, why didn't we get a shirt under his jacket?

Last edited:
Because they went with "sittin' in a chair after the full regen" design:

latest

The shirt-on one was very diferent, even the coat:

29db1f065cf32f9c36c9daad7f27f87a.jpg

Because they went with "sittin' in a chair after the full regen" design:

latest

The shirt-on one was very diferent, even the coat:

29db1f065cf32f9c36c9daad7f27f87a.jpg

I know but he wasn't in battle mode like that, so why give him weapons as accessories in the first place? Also, I don't think he ever appeared bare chested in Evolution.

Back