1/6 Star Ace Underworld Evolution Viktor 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
adb32e11654b58a02dec3a8f65b34e77.jpg

Great head sculpt ! [emoji7]

man it's amazing how much better viktor turned out than selene... shame that selene looks so barbie doll toyish compared to him. had high hopes.

You have her?

negative. i wanted to... but the sculpt really left me unhappy... especially how off the nose is. then when i saw it and the "softness" of it all really didn't do it for me. it was way too plastic/toyish looking compared to other things. especially when next to viktor, you can see how "doll" like the head looks. the rest of the figure isn't bad, but the toyish look of the head just killed it for me.

to me crawford's review was pretty spot on and his pics really present how it appears to me in real life and not just pics.

here's a perfect pic showing how they got viktor looking pretty good, and selene looks like a toy...

review_selene_13.jpg

I've got Selene too and she got great articulation and the outfit is top notch. The head sculpt is fair enough. Too soft to be compared to Viktor but not that bad as it looks in some pictures.
Here are some shots of mine:
7503073a6cdedcff6e1b46acb208ccc5.jpg

555ebfc0c13289c4fe2dad360bd71cbc.jpg

33247266f2f9b8c264ba193e1b647f3c.jpg

i hope star ace sells the underworld license in the end, because for now they killed it.

One.jpg
From the Star Ace Facebook Page.
Is that another version of Viktor in the upper right hand corner?
The guy holding two knives.
Or is this the only version?

View attachment 369885
From the Star Ace Facebook Page.
Is that another version of Viktor in the upper right hand corner?
The guy holding two knives.
Or is this the only version?

It's definitely different because the one in the photo has a sliced head like in the last battle with Selene in Underworld. Are we sure he and the Selene next to him aren't 1/8 scale?

Last edited:
Apparently the Viktor on display is a "Deluxe" Viktor. Whatever that includes I don't know but why do they not have a Deluxe Selene???

I'd be down for a "deluxe Viktor" As long as he comes with the appropriate outfit for that "sliced" headsculpt.

Just realized this, pointless with that outfit. Always preferred the finale outfit to the one we got but just glad we actually got a Viktor figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just realized this, pointless with that outfit. Always preferred the finale outfit to the one we got but just glad we actually got a Viktor figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Viktor was always a figure want of mine. We need his final battle outfit. It's my second favorite look after his prequel outfit.

Then we'd need a matching Selene. I don't think Star Ace has a clue what they're doing.

Back