1/6 Star Ace Underworld Evolution Viktor 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Starace doesnt seem to shy away from doing variants...could we maybe expect either of these outfits? It seema they made a custom body (at least the torso) just for Bill...I would gladly buy em all. I shall dedicate a shelf to the Nighy :lecture

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Star Ace could re-purpose the sculpt for their Harry Potter line too.

I think this figure looks quite nice.

However, Underworld being a vampire saga, so far we have two figures and zero head sculpts with fangs!
vampire.gif

I think this figure looks quite nice.

However, Underworld being a vampire saga, so far we have two figures and zero head sculpts with fangs!
vampire.gif

They would have to make a sculpt either snarling, or with an open mouth to really see the fangs.

The fangs in the underworld series are not as profound as in other depictions of vampires.

It kinda stinks that he had blue eyes and Selene brown, in a battle Selene would have blue too. Then again the two never went toe to toe with each other in Evolution.

I have absolutely no interest in this, but it's a pretty amazing figure. Star Ace has been killing it!

It's nice to see Star Ace getting something right from the off. Everything else they've done is so hit and miss. This is far better than the Selene figure - I don't think I can resist not getting this one.

View attachment 271505

Sculpt looks spot on but a bit weird in vamp-pimp mode and shirtless. Would have loved this outfit

exactly, 230 or more for an outfit with 2 pieces. Ill wait and see if these underworld figures ever drop as low as 150 before even thinking about buying them. Just not worth hot toys prices unless youre a diehard fan. Most hot toys arent worth hot toys prices.

Back