1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be wrong but looks like no metal desk n chair included anymore. I dont see it on the sideshow list of included item's. Let me know if table n chair is included didnt see it either review.

Might be able to put the Joker DX 2.0 table and chair to use!

79132-SNL-like-a-boss-gif-The-Lonely-MY4s.gif

I didn't really mind that da bomb review on this, I thought it was pretty well done actually, and appreciated them deconstructing the figure.

Of course then I watched the first few minutes of their Man of Steel review...Looks like the dude rolled out of bed and was half asleep, then went on to complain about the people who were complaining about the figure, and how they had no right since, blah, blah, blah lots of work went into making it, blah, blah, blah. Well buddy, lots of work went into paying for it too!

I won't be watching anymore da bomb reviews.

Really enjoy the write ups you do Mr. Crawford. I always search them out when buying older pieces as well.

Watched Da Bomb & Dreadcentral reviews-overall, the figure is a nice representation of Snake but the fraying of the shirt has me concerned-looks like you can't even trim it with it a scissor for fear of the whole thing unravelling

I appreciate everyone's comments - glad to know people are still finding the reviews useful. I wish I could get more early stuff too - there's a perception that I get all this free stuff all the time, and it's no where near reality - but I do the best I can, and I've always tried to be fair and unbiased.

Every day i come into work the first thing I do is check Toyark for news and then your site and OAFE for reviews. Keep up the good work

I realy need to start reading the whole pic i blame my speed reading habit from long ago

subtle ha ha :lol NO. I do hate when they add in filler that dont get in promo pic's. DOH!

Yeah, I actually thought the table was included as well until a few weeks ago when I noticed the disclaimer... not bothered that it doesn't since its not the kind of item I'd ever use, but still more is always better :lol

I will say that overall I think Snake is turning out to be a fairly solid figure for the money, he's not perfect... but probably one of the better human releases from Sideshow. As others have said he's about on par with the Joe line which has probably been the most consistent and well made series Sideshow has done.

Yeah, I actually thought the table was included as well until a few weeks ago when I noticed the disclaimer... not bothered that it doesn't since its not the kind of item I'd ever use, but still more is always better :lol

I will say that overall I think Snake is turning out to be a fairly solid figure for the money, he's not perfect... but probably one of the better human releases from Sideshow. As others have said he's about on par with the Joe line which has probably been the most consistent and well made series Sideshow has done.

As of right now, it's a step up above Drake so that's a plus. I'll take flat paint, over bad paint, wonky eye and a misshapen jaw.

Not so much if the figures looks different to the normal production pieces. Remember that those reviewed figures were special promo pieces.

Screw that! I want to see the figure shipping! :LOL

The reviews will be the picture from the members on here, then we can get a grasp of what it actually looks like.

Not so much if the figures looks different to the normal production pieces. Remember that those reviewed figures were special promo pieces.

:exactly::goodpost: Just don't expect too much when it comes to your doorstep, it always good to lower your expectations so that when you get it you might actually be surprised.

When I see your repaint of the sculpt is when I'll give it an honest judgement lol. As of right now, between this and Superman, I'm definitely canceling Indy until some in hand reviews come in. Snake may not a complete dud, but it definitely fell a few steps in my eyes.

Kill me but i believe that the figures of the two reviews, the called promo ones, are not what we will be getting in January.

Watched Da Bomb & Dreadcentral reviews-overall, the figure is a nice representation of Snake but the fraying of the shirt has me concerned-looks like you can't even trim it with it a scissor for fear of the whole thing unravelling

(ahem) my wife who does a lot of sewing and making clothes uses a product called 'Fray Check' to stop the fraying of the clothes thing. Might help, seems to work well. Carry on.... :)

(ahem) my wife who does a lot of sewing and making clothes uses a product called 'Fray Check' to stop the fraying of the clothes thing. Might help, seems to work well. Carry on.... :)

Fray Block is a similar product. You can also use a tiny bit of superglue just on the edge if you're careful. Superglue dries a little stiff which is good to use on cut fabric straps that you need to feed through buckles.

Kill me but i believe that the figures of the two reviews, the called promo ones, are not what we will be getting in January.

Incorrect

That's not usually how it works.

Correct.

These are figures they either had aired over from the factory before it was loaded on the boat, or are pieces they pulled from the pallets before loading them into the warehouse.

Back