1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its like most of the YouTube reviewers just LOVE everything. At least not to the degree of exaltation that last review was, but no one has anything bad to say. I dont know if their all buzzed over a new figure or what. Its a pity because that " Da Bomb" or "Hot Chicks" or whatever the hell they call themselves have, without a doubt, the best production values. I like how they even break the figure down, and dont handle it a lot. But sheesh.....

Its because its given to them, and they want view$ so they wont be giving any kind of negative views on it. In the video reviewer game its all about who gets the figure first and at the cost of their dignity and opinion they just mute anything that is bad about the figure to continue to get advances for free. Sad but true, as the consumer we just need to see them objectively and take note on what the figure looks like. Or wait for someone like DeathAsylym or Michael Crawford to show pics.

It was posted earlier Highlander1 not the best review considering the guy only had one other "review" in his channel and it was Elder Predator he even called it a SS piece in the title despite it being made by Hot Toys, I guess you can already see who provided him the free figure for that one as well as Snake :rolleyes2

I prefer that amateur review over the Da Bombed show. I think that the paint on this review looks better than the figure Da Bombed show had.

I Was not sure if vid was posted review of snake, He turned out decent looking this is last figure with a decent price tag. Hope means collectors will have him soon , along with better pic's. I'll be reordering soon.

I appreciate everyone's comments - glad to know people are still finding the reviews useful. I wish I could get more early stuff too - there's a perception that I get all this free stuff all the time, and it's no where near reality - but I do the best I can, and I've always tried to be fair and unbiased.

I check your site pretty often. I appreciate reviews without frills, and to the point. You do good work :wink1:

I could be wrong but looks like no metal desk n chair included anymore. I dont see it on the sideshow list of included item's. Let me know if table n chair is included didnt see it either review.

I could be wrong but looks like no metal desk n chair included anymore. I dont see it on the sideshow list of included item's. Let me know if table n chair is included didnt see it either review.

That was *never* included. Only shown for the pics. It's the Tony Stark desk with some hammered alu sheet on top.

100219-snake-plissken-012.jpg

There is a subtle hint in the pic as to whether its included or not. Have a look again and see if you can find it :)

I realy need to start reading the whole pic i blame my speed reading habit from long ago

subtle ha ha :lol NO. I do hate when they add in filler that dont get in promo pic's. DOH!

I appreciate everyone's comments - glad to know people are still finding the reviews useful. I wish I could get more early stuff too - there's a perception that I get all this free stuff all the time, and it's no where near reality - but I do the best I can, and I've always tried to be fair and unbiased.

Your reviews were some of the first I looked at and I still check your site regularly. You always seem very honest to me.

Figure definitely looks better in that second review. Lower lighting shows the sculpt better, vein isn't washed out from the light. Plus the first lighting made his skin almost yellow. Photos and text are the way to go. Also helps that the eye placement was better.

I wish Michael you did get them early as others have stated.
However for figures I was late to the party for, found your reviews to be One of the Best and goto pages to assess.

As for Plisskin, well was getting this no matter what.

That was *never* included. Only shown for the pics. It's the Tony Stark desk with some hammered alu sheet on top.

100219-snake-plissken-012.jpg

I'm really not interested in the chair and table anyway, I just wish they added a pair of the handcuffs from the film.

Back