1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chrome head exclusive. What else could it be?

I'd be very sad if the more accurately-designed chrome head becomes the exclusive, especially if the rest of the figure gets fixed, both body and design/tailoring. EX versions come at twice the price in our country, and so far I'm glad that the EX items of the previous Joe releases are things that I can consider optional. :(

Exclusive will probably be the briefcase with the laser pistol hidden inside, just like the chromedome, it's something that should have been included by default.

Don't forget the lack of chromed head in lieu of the cheap silver painted one. They should NOT get away with that, either.

Yeah, I don't think that would go over well, I am hoping the head not being chromed is a placeholder.

FYI, if the head is going to be chromed, it will happen in production, not in prototype. Prototypes are all hand painted and the sculpts are usually resin casts.

I think Bischof is the last die hard GI JOE fan left on the team. I'm sure he's fighting a good fight.

I think Bischof is the last die hard GI JOE fan left on the team. I'm sure he's fighting a good fight.

That's really good to hear. I just hope he wins the fight.

If SSC's going for a look similar to this, a few tweaks and great execution can make a big difference compared to the first preview photo, especially on the headsculpt.

forcesdestro.JPG

That's really good to hear. I just hope he wins the fight.

If SSC's going for a look similar to this, a few tweaks and great execution can make a big difference compared to the first preview photo, especially on the headsculpt.

forcesdestro.JPG

See? that's EXACTLY what I was talking about. That's Alexander McCullen. Destro's son from DDP. that's who this figure feels like to me.

What do you mean by "die hard GI Joe" fan? Die hard "A Real American Hero" fan or die hard fan of all things GI Joe (ARAH, Devil's Due, Rise of Cobra, Retaliation, etc.)?

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Well...if we take Q literally...then he means GI Joe: Action Soldier, from the 60's.

I am going to laugh my *** off if some unexpected turn of events happens and this turns out to be a Destro that everyone loves.

I'll laugh right along with you as me and EVILFACE sit down to a plate of crow, my treat.

I want nothing more than to be 100% wrong here. I am desperately praying to be wrong. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

So that means he is the last on the team to give a **** about G.I.Joe 1/6 figures for Sideshow?

Sounds like a wrap up is coming after this group of Joes coming

Back