1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Destro's metrosexual son, with a mask like the Tin Man from The Wizard Of Oz. He just isn't manly enough.

YUP. Agree completely. Been saying that for a few posts now.

I think even DDP knew Alexander was a bad idea, as they eventualy got rid of him.

Waiting for the full reveal, but I'll proboboly buy it regardless. i like that we're getting a glimpse of his metal gauntlet in the lower left of the teaser pic.

I've been looking and haven't found a source for it. Nam is usually real good at pointing out where SSC has sourced changes they've made and since he hasn't came up with an origin for a Boilerplate Destro, I'm going to assume this is something SSC just pulled out of their... :moon

Sorry, I didn't read DDP. :wave But Lerath's your huckleberry. He posted a pic a few pages back that looked like a good "source" for this thing. See below.

YUP. Agree completely. Been saying that for a few posts now.

I think even DDP knew Alexander was a bad idea, as they eventualy got rid of him.

Waiting for the full reveal, but I'll proboboly buy it regardless. i like that we're getting a glimpse of his metal gauntlet in the lower left of the teaser pic.

This is who he's talking about:
alexander-mccullen-laird-destro.jpg

It bears some resemblece. Hasbro might have even used the artwork as in inspiration for teh Sigma six toy, OR possibly the other way around. Don't know. But that's Alexander McCullen. Destro's Idiot son from the DDP gi joe comics. he took over as "Laird Destro" for a while, and is eventualy killed off if i remember correctly.

It bears some resemblece. Hasbro might have even used the artwork as in inspiration for teh Sigma six toy, OR possibly the other way around. Don't know. But that's Alexander McCullen. Destro's Idiot son from the DDP gi joe comics. he took over as "Laird Destro" for a while, and is eventualy killed off if i remember correctly.

Destro having a Son and taking over is pretty lame

Sorry, I didn't read DDP. :wave But Lerath's your huckleberry. He posted a pic a few pages back that looked like a good "source" for this thing. See below.

This is who he's talking about:
alexander-mccullen-laird-destro.jpg

At least this one is wearing a full body suit and not some hipster fleece from Abercrombie & Fitch.

I was just sitting back and daydreaming about how I can't wait to get this figure and post a picture of him, side-by-side, with Crimson Cobra Commander, in this thread...over and over and over...for everyone to enjoy.

No thanks necessary...:monkey3:monkey1:)

Nope. Right now it is a pass.

So one head looks like Tin Man from Wizard of Oz.

The other looks like Maria from Metropolis.

Back