1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Zica knows their fans and stick with original vintage look. :lol

At least Zica knows their fans and stick with original vintage look. :lol

I am glad you enjoy 5 points of articulated toys...seems those are the only toys you give any praise to.

Funny how Sideshow can give their Superman a new muscle body and stick poor Destro on the Zartan Pro.

jr5uuv.jpg

why, you really can see things that aren't there, but can't see things that ARE there :horror

I can't? the things I saw are there...(were getting Destro arn't we? and now SS)

So you can honestly see that he uses the same usual Sideshow body by that teaser pic? amazing that you can tell with his jacket and black shirt covering him

I can't? the things I saw are there...(were getting Destro arn't we? and now SS)

So you can honestly see that he uses the same usual Sideshow body by that teaser pic? amazing that you can tell with his jacket and black shirt covering him

Oh, man! You're right, as most of the time like you said ---

-- he's wearing his jacket and black shirt! UGLY ONES!

:wave

The shirt is all sunk in on the midsection in the teaser picture. A muscular body should fill it out more.

Preview-Destro05.jpg

I am going to laugh my *** off if some unexpected turn of events happens and this turns out to be a Destro that everyone loves.

I am going to laugh my *** off if some unexpected turn of events happens and this turns out to be a Destro that everyone loves.

I would personally join you in laughing, out of pure joy and happiness. I wouldn't be ashamed of admitting that I was among those who criticized the preview figure. If nobody cared about it from picture #1, it would stay as the Destro figure that ALMOST everyone would never ever care about.

I would personally join you in laughing, out of pure joy and happiness. I wouldn't be ashamed of admitting that I was among those who criticized the preview figure. If nobody cared about it from picture #1, it would stay as the Destro figure that ALMOST everyone would never ever care about.
I would sit in the corner and cry to myself for falling for SSC's old tricks again.

Back