1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking over the pics again and comparing to some image searches, he is really pretty close in proportions. Englund really does have a long neck, especially when he is standing straight up. This one might be a touch long but its really close. The hat at first glance looks wonky but looking at some publicity photos from 3, its too looks to be really close. It just needs to be a more pinched at the taper. I think the face is pretty close and actually looks even better with light from below. Im guessing the sculptor used a light from below while working on it. Most of the bad pics from early HT figures have that below light and it destroys the head sculpt. This one is great with it. The head seems just a little big but I have a feeling that once it goes through production, it will come out smaller which may put it right in line with the body. One thing that I've liked about some of Sideshow's bodies, is they are human proportions, not hero. The torsos on HT figures are almost always too short with long legs. Also narrow hips and broad shoulders. This figure, even though a bit thin looks like there is a human in the clothing.
I dont have a Freddy, so this was day one order but the more I look at it, the more excited am for it.

I have enough RP's to pay for him. Still on the fence. He'll be around for a while though.

Preordered...could not wait and placed my order in SS website....it will cost me because of taxes and customs but....I´ve been waiting for this since the last one 1/6 SS released many years ago...

I just ordered mine. Hopefully this release gets a speed boost in production and gets released in October in time for Halloween.
Jason is arriving in February so he has a bit of a wait for Freddy to join him.

I hate horror figures. I am morally opposed to having them in my collection. But i think im getting this. Krueger was just so entertaining.

Why do you hate horror figures? You're in the wrong section of the forum lol.

I think of it as bad karma. Obviously you do what you want.

Would a terminator figure = bad karma or a predator? They're fictional characters created to entertain in one way or another..
Not having a go just interested in your thought pattern..

How is collecting horror figures bad karma, I've never heard that one before. Freddy is probably the worst of the worst due to his past lol.

This thread took a weird turn... Still on the fence about adding this to my collection. I have Jason and MM on preorder, and ol' Fred would look good next to them.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This thread took a weird turn... Still on the fence about adding this to my collection. I have Jason and MM on preorder, and ol' Fred would look good next to them.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Same here. Trying to decide if he's RP worthy.

Yeah, that's a wait. At least Jason should be here in a couple months... hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200.gif

He's looking really solid in that video but I wondering about the hat. Is it removable? Certain promo pics it looks like it sits lower and in others it looks like it's riding high. Can't tell if it camera and pose angles, or the hat is in different positions

Back