1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this turns out as good or better then Ash then I'll be getting Freddy. Praying for the best because I want a new Freddy to go with my old Sideshow Freddy's.

Some new pics up on Sideshow site.....

Correct me if I am wrong.....was his sweater not GREEN and red??????

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-04.jpg

tumblr_lre6rfMsgX1qbr04bo1_500.gif

This doesn't look like any on screen version of Freddy that I ever saw. The old part 3 version had a better head sculpt imo.

The head sculpt was one more reason I passed. It's more of an amalgamation of several different films; really it just reminds me of the Freddy vs Jason makeup, and that was never my favorite.

Some new pics up on Sideshow site.....

Correct me if I am wrong.....was his sweater not GREEN and red??????

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-04.jpg

tumblr_lre6rfMsgX1qbr04bo1_500.gif

Freddy only had the red sleeved sweater in the first flick, the figures sweater is pretty accurate for most movie looks!

Personally I dig the sculpt, and if the production figure comes out anywhere near the proto, Ill definitely get it :)

Freddy only had the red sleeved sweater in the first flick, the figures sweater is pretty accurate for most movie looks!

Personally I dig the sculpt, and if the production figure comes out anywhere near the proto, Ill definitely get it :)

It's based on part 3 freddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidehow generally did solid work when they painted Freddy in the past, so I'd be surprised if this one didn't turn out looking pretty damn good. And they've definitely put out some solid work.

I don't love the headsculpt, something seems a bit "squashed" about it, but still seems like a great figure for $200ish.

We are seeing some QC issues with Jason.....sort of dampened my spirits for Fred.......mine has some really bad paint apps on the mask....which is like 50% of the figure.

If SS corrects this ......I will be on board for Fred....if not SS goes back to the end of the line for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True that. I thought my mask was off on Jason, but the more pics I see on this forum, the more I'm thinking it's actually the norm. Not saying it's right, but it's the norm. Most of the chevrons are different sizes on the cheeks, and slightly off center at the top. But a slight tilt of the head here or there, and the chevron issue goes away. I'm keeping fingers crossed for Freddy. I didn't get Ash, but my last 3 figs from Sideshow were better than expected. Just keep hoping!

True that. I thought my mask was off on Jason, but the more pics I see on this forum, the more I'm thinking it's actually the norm. Not saying it's right, but it's the norm. Most of the chevrons are different sizes on the cheeks, and slightly off center at the top. But a slight tilt of the head here or there, and the chevron issue goes away. I'm keeping fingers crossed for Freddy. I didn't get Ash, but my last 3 figs from Sideshow were better than expected. Just keep hoping!

I agree. My center chevron looks slightly off centered. It doesn't affect the figure overall for me though. Being a big horror fan I am beyond excited for Jason, Freddy and Leatherface to come. I have been pleased with the quality of the Sideshow figures I have (Vader, Jason, Deadpool and Wolverine). My only issues was one of the head-sculpts being too big in the neck socket so it wouldn't seat on the peg and the buckle and Deadpool's harness coming apart. But, SS sent me out replacements parts and had them to me all within a few weeks. I hope Freddy turns out great!

Back