1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh cheers guys :)...

Articulated hands would be fantastic!! Any ideas Ross.... I bought some Gundam ones but they are a wee bit small and not movable...

HT's Ironman or warmachine are the only ones as i sent u the normal ones originally.

I resculpted the closed fists on my Titus afrer drilling a hole through them so he can hold pole weps solidly.

:).... some pics ....

Space-marine-Chaplain-84.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-85.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-86.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-87.jpg

Thanks dorgs, got ur list. Heres some more pics of mine(not as cool as your chaplain though). Shoulder pad work done, just finishing the bolter, hammer, backpack, and helmit. Then comes all the leather work and doodads and what not.

Ooooooh, Mark, this is really amazing! I'm speechless! Really my fav design! Only the man under mask is little too decent for me. I will expecting someone more...maniacal! Demonic! Pervert? :D No this one kind guy from pub :D

Elar you kidding me?! That's Stone Cold Steve Austin! Badarse! :lol

Ahhh Lord Titus is looking brilliant.........

Elar... yeah I know what you mean... when I get around to doing mine I want him more like emperor Palps

A friend on a forum suggested a white eye as he has a scar... need to gloss it though....

241988_167517300049526_286938934_o.jpg

277897_167517663382823_1370813669_o.jpg

Thanks Dorgs! your too kind. Your chaplain looks amazing, i love the weathered black, can you give us a quick run down of your basecoat and washed and weathering?
heres a few more pics of mine. . ..as well as a tire i aquired for a bike, need a second one now

Looking stunning man!!! As for weathering ! I have no idea mate I make it up as I go along its different every time... but I always give it some with some wet and dry paper... then do a wee spot of dry brushing with the silver and then just play with it (NURSE!) then a drown the bugger in dirty washes and pray it looks cool!

NOw... Sercans Chaplain... is finished added a few tiny bits today.. finished the head and made a neck collar... think Cbob used this technique of rubber orings...

Space-marine-Chaplain-90.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-91.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-92.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-93.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-94.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-100.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-101.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-102.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-103.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-104.jpg

Space-marine-Chaplain-105.jpg

Well thats it for him.... humm what should I do know.... humm ow I know cast more parts and get cracking with Dans Silly Mander!!

Fantastic work Mr Snow ! Where did you get the little spikey doo-dahs on the forearm armour ? Are they self made or pre bought ? ( And did you get my P.M ?)

Back