1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
owww nurse.. did someone mention RE..... Utter trousers, cant stander, pile of rubbish,.... and the figure are rubbish........

Well , we have it on good authority that you're more of a "Sound Of Music" and "Annie" type of chap , so maybe the R.E films are a little scary for your delecate little sensibilities ! :nana:

PPPPPAAAH you Fairy God of the flower nymphs... You would not catch me watching RE not because its SCARY... but because its pointless mindless trouser fluting ooooooooh... and those figures... Chris Redfanny pahhh hes a big blouse....

or..... just maybe I am full.. of.... ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Resident%20Evil-9.jpg

hahaha sorry MAN.... could not resist a wee wind up... hey I had a play with the Alien you sent me last night.... still not mega happy but he's gonna be cool...

177481_165154410285815_1770405486_o.jpg

256587_165191276948795_684890949_o.jpg

Ah you have a chair as well niiiice :) and an alien in the end well most of 1 lol.

I got my Alice yesterday from me old m8y Lee (The_one) here on the boards who pops round several times a year for a chat and coffee :)

I got them bits as well Marky mark cheers me old muckeroon :)

Oh aye cant get enough of the old zombie movies.

I cant wait for The walking Dead to start up again, and i'd love a Rick Grimes in his Sheriff outift.

I'm installing Dead Island atm gonna kick some zombie botty :)

I got some of these lights and put em around my tv/monitor and detolfs' in my bedroom yesterday. 16 different colour variations plus flash, strobe, fade, smooth all controlled from the remote control. I friggin looove em :)

12V RGB SMD LED STRIP LIGHT 5M 500CM COLOUR CHANGE

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150565687532?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Last edited:
hahaha sorry MAN.... could not resist a wee wind up... hey I had a play with the Alien you sent me last night.... still not mega happy but he's gonna be cool...

177481_165154410285815_1770405486_o.jpg

256587_165191276948795_684890949_o.jpg

Glad to see you're giving him a new lease of life , the poor bugger's been in "the box of shame" for too long !:clap

And I know you were joshing about R.E , unfortunately , the comments about you and "Annie" ARE true , as I've seen the pics of you in that curly ginger wig ! ( The sun'll come out toooomorrooowww !!!! ):rotfl

WOW ! Like I said , the best yet .:clap

( And I figured out I was looking for a "jump-pack" , so I found the pics !:slap )

I love this one !! Really like what you did on it.

Can't wait to see the bicycle finished and maybe others versions.

Dorgs i keep saying this but YOU ARE THE SPACE MARINE KING!!, they jus keep gettin better and better with each one!, you must have a army of them now!,lol

Just keep getting better and better, but I think the hands need some loving now.
Would be great to make them articulated. :monkey3 Get on it Mark! :wink1:

Back