1/6 Space marines.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooowww sorry man ... did you want one haha just messin with you mate yours is after Dans Salamander :)

3ba7fc12.jpg

.....yes please Mr Mark sir :pray:

Don't do this too me!! :lol:rotfl

Woo Hoo , can't wait ! ( And I can see that bike lurking in the background , give us a look at it man !!):wink1:

Mr Snow , that bike is a thing of beauty . I'm seriously tempted to build something along those lines ( a workmate has given me a few sheets of thick styrene/perspex type plastic and I'm looking for a project ) but the cost of some wheels is a bit beyond me ( at the mo , holidays coming up , house maintainance , boring stuff :().
And CrimsonBob , I'm glad someone else has owned up to being a R.E ( movies) fan , they are a guilty pleasure of mine and I'm fed up of having to defend them to movie snobs ! ( And I think the first Alien V Predator film is a cracker as well , Paul Anderson rules .:lol )

Oh i dont care what people think as i collect dollies ffs lol.

Yeah i loved playing the RE games years ago but i love the films even more :) I also like the AVP films.

owww nurse.. did someone mention RE..... Utter trousers, cant stander, pile of rubbish,.... and the figure are rubbish........

Back