1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt buy one of these guys due to the fact that the mask looked jacked up, but your mod makes them a million times better.

10948687_948722565167777_800209948_n.jpg

Nice shot!

Damn I wish I had enough money in my nerdbudget right now to get this. Hopefully it will still be availible for a reasonable price down the line.

Nice shot! I posted some pic's of mine in the snow when he first came out and it looks like a 1:1 snowtrooper, as does yours. My only regret is getting one because of space issues, but for the right price I could see getting another some day.

Thanks, guys. I lucked out with getting one without being overcharged but I really want another one with an E-Web Blaster. But anyway, I can't believe how much more solid this guy feels compared to the previous three Sideshow Stormtrooper's I've had. He poses really well without getting all floppy.

Thanks, guys. I lucked out with getting one without being overcharged but I really want another one with an E-Web Blaster. But anyway, I can't believe how much more solid this guy feels compared to the previous three Sideshow Stormtrooper's I've had. He poses really well without getting all floppy.

If you're in the states (guessing you are with the snow) I got one recently from an e-tailer that still sells the e-web at the original price.

5a9b791213a4381a15d286c8740132bb.jpg

21754a913a9ac772df26f3edd88a9a37.jpg

1d06e68d82dfb0b32b9f727697672fdf.jpg

Picked up the Eweb cannon today at a Star Wars convention for less than retail.
Very happy with myself right now.

Great shots mate!! Awesome diorama. Congrats on the price you got the E-Web for.

You got me wanting to do a "snow" shelf now. I may have to with all the Hoth stuff being released. :)

Nice snow diorama!

I agree, it looks great! :)

And so you should be,lucky you:) It looks awesome! Would love to pick up one of those for a reasonable price

Great shots mate!! Awesome diorama. Congrats on the price you got the E-Web for.

You got me wanting to do a "snow" shelf now. I may have to with all the Hoth stuff being released. :)
Thanks guys for the kind words. I went to meet David Prowse yesterday at a Star Wars convention here in Ireland and there was a stall there selling a few Sideshow collectibles. They had this for the equivalent of $130 so I snapped it up straight away.

P.S. Chris the guy on the gun has your face mask that you sent to me. Thanks again for those.

Back