1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
copy009_zpsfnzbxxgu.gif
Great photo and set-up, Spiker. Recently picked-up Luke and Han's Hoth bases from TA and your photo confirms it was a wise purchase.

Gonna have to get a 3rd snowie. That display looks great with Vader Spiker.
I have two and was going to buy a third, but given the aftermarket prices, I think I'll wait until HT does their version. Then I'll add one or two HT to the existing and already impressive SSC ones.

I completely forgot I had mine until I was cleaning out my storage. Putting it up in the BST forum for $200 shipped in the U.S. If anyone's interested.

It will be hard for ht's to beat SSC snowtrooper. They did a great job on him.

Making him really slender overall, smaller gloves and a more accurate dome/mask/hood would be great, but yeah, the SSC version is one of their best troopers.

Thanks guys! I used one of those plasticy vinyl mailing envelopes. I used the old face shild as a template for the shape and then spray painted the vinyl white. It has a kind of a paper quality to it so it can hold creases and folds well.

I wish I got two instead of one when I had a chance. These guys look great with Vader.

I'm already short on space for my Hoth shelf, but I concur, two would have been nice, especially since now I also have the E-Web which I had never previously planned on acquiring.

Back