1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't do much 12" anymore unless they come with an awesome environment like the sandtrooper and dewback. That said I may have to get one of these with an E-Web!

With an E-Web and an ice base I might have to pick this up!

I honestly don't care much for the E-Web blaster cannon, i just want both accurate versions of the Snowtrooper figure.

I would adore a Hoth blaster canon environment. Main reason being (movie aside) I have great memories of playing SW Battlefront on the Hoth map and those blaster canons were so cool!

Me too! :lol It's funny but I'm going to delete it Val, just so none of us get in trouble while watching it at work.... Hell, I thought the sound on it was just slowed down at first, so I turned up the volume. :panic:

Me too! :lol It's funny but I'm going to delete it Val, just so none of us get in trouble while watching it at work.... Hell, I thought the sound on it was just slowed down at first, so I turned up the volume. :panic:

Just what did I missed?

jkno said:
Yeah, Leia doing it with a Snowtrooper.:exactly:

D*****! I'm always a day late and dollar short. Well back to discussion about the fig. Any chance there will be Snowtrooper Commander too?

They'll probably just do one and call it a day. I think most collectors won't know the difference.

If there is money to be made out of it they will make 2. But you will probably have to jump through hoops to get one. Had to be at some convention yadda yadda. :D

I have a feeling they would get it right this time, we are talking about accesories, eviroment so having just one snowtrooper wont make any scense, my bet is they will come up with two different types

Oi, so does this mean we should expect a snow covered base cover sorta like the Sandtrooper's?
20.jpg

IMO, every company should be making diorama bases like HT does, and every figure HT puts out should come with a dio base. I think every Sandtrooper should have come with a sand base!!!!! It's not like Sideshow hadn't already produced the base. Even the Darth Vader - Sith Apprentice came with that cool Lava Droid Base and he was only $55, around the same price that all of their other figures were at the time. The ROTS Kenobi should have come with the same base. The way that they are offering the Boba Fett with the Deluxe Illuminated Display Base is perfect, that way the people who wanted the typical Sideshow type base could order the exclusive and the price was the same. I miss the days when we used to get exclusives like the die-cast Battle Droid severed head that came with Kit Fisto. I still pick that sucker up every now and then and admire it. Back to the topic of this thread though, I can't wait for a Snowtrooper of any kind, then my favorite, the AT-AT driver and General Veers.

You know SSC should do more with what they have. Like sell stand packs with logos on them, random head portrait packs (For our faceless stormies. Or any figure.), Weapon pack accessories, etc. I know I would buy a couple Star Wars stands and E-11s.

Back