1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snowed.png

damned,i forgot the spare batteries...:slap:slap:slap

YEE-HAW missed this one, been waiting for this day, like many others we want more ESB Hoth figs including General Veers

Scout & bike please sold like the dewback, sold separetly, I'got 2 hasbro bikes so not sure I'd need the bike. As for a Snowtroopers I want the commander & standard troops

i thought this was common knowledge as Silentsurfer mentioned this awhile back that we would see the Snowtrooper and an accessory...which would have to be the E Web cannon.
Either way,now the thread is up...i cannot wait to see this at SDCC....and i thought last yrs reveals at SDCC were amazing :)

Yeah SSC is really doing great things with the SW line. Every release is a better than the last. SDCC should be killer for us SW fans! I can't wait to see the Snowy with Canon, Tauntaun and Hoth Luke and Han in the huge Display cases. A 1/6th Probe Droid would blow my mind! Here's hoping or that!!!!

I think the design of the Snowtrooper helmet is pretty simple, hopefully will get a very accurate figure

I have all the confindence that ssc will hit it out of the park. I will be buying at least 6 of them.

The helmet might be simpler than Stormie bucket but SS is not known for accuracy, please God make me wrong on this one ;). Gentle Giant also managed to make the eyes a bit too small on their Snowtrooper mini-bust, though the Classic Snowtrooper Commander mini-bust was quite neat. One SS 1:6 Snowy Commander and one regular trooper will be enough for me. I already have the 1:1 Snowtrooper helmet, which is all kinds of cool.

The helmet might be simpler than Stormie bucket but SS is not known for accuracy, please God make me wrong on this one ;). Gentle Giant also managed to make the eyes a bit too small on their Snowtrooper mini-bust, though the Classic Snowtrooper Commander mini-bust was quite neat. One SS 1:6 Snowy Commander and one regular trooper will be enough for me. I already have the 1:1 Snowtrooper helmet, which is all kinds of cool.

I know you have always had an issue with the stormy bucket, I see what you mean, but I have never been one of those guys that are really critical about total accuracy with the helmets on these figures.

I've only just found out about this. Definite buy from me though. Still waiting for a 1/6 Scout Trooper though

Back