1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know SSC should do more with what they have. Like sell stand packs with logos on them, random head portrait packs (For our faceless stormies. Or any figure.), Weapon pack accessories, etc. I know I would buy a couple Star Wars stands and E-11s.

That's a great idea, I like that, come on SS give us some accsesories :hi5:

I brought my extra sand base stands from this ebay seller toweringtoys*com in August last year for $12 a stand + postage. They are the G.I Joe stands underneath but are identical sand covers as the newer desert sands detachment sandtrooper

I think a great exclusive accessory would be the giant rifle included with the original Kenner figure.

vintstormhothloose.jpg

Let's hope SS knows about the Snowtrooper Commander. That guy's armor and helmet are quite different too.

That extra helmet would make an awesome exclusive!! :pray:

But it'll never happen cause that would be another figure they could produce easily and sell even easier. :(

That extra helmet would make an awesome exclusive!! :pray:

But it'll never happen cause that would be another figure they could produce easily and sell even easier. :(

I completely forgot about that commander. His face cover is hard right, not flexible like the regular troopers. I forget the differences, but he's the one General Veers talks to if I'm remembering right.

Ooo, nice pics! But what's with the triangles below the Rank Insignia? Never noticed it, but looks like something lastly put on compared to pic #2.

Ooo, nice pics! But what's with the triangles below the Rank Insignia? Never noticed it, but looks like something lastly put on compared to pic #2.

The red and blue caps are rank bars as per Veers.

The armour ISN'T the same as the regular trooper its a white version of Veers armour and the Commander wears the same boots / gloves as the At AT driver with upside down shoulder bells from the At At Driver.

He carries a DL 44 with a side mounted scope the same as Han Solo in the same film.

new20138ih0.jpg
1367584003_08456b3552.jpg
1367588051_27f915a7bb.jpg
1368281512_e603bddc89.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if they will do a Hoth Trooper then to go with the Snowtrooper. Gotta have a few prisoners with your snowtrooper. :D

lets be honest:everybody loves the imperial troops!but who really wants a hoth trooper?rebels are just to boring looking i guess

The Hoth troopers are awesome...if done right. The key to that figure will be the tailoring. With the tuffed parts of the suit, it could get real puffy real fast. It will definitely be one of SSCs toughest human suits but they did a nice job with the stitching on Vader.

The red and blue caps are rank bars as per Veers.

The armour ISN'T the same as the regular trooper its a white version of Veers armour and the Commander wears the same boots / gloves as the At AT driver with upside down shoulder bells from the At At Driver.

He carries a DL 44 with a side mounted scope the same as Han Solo in the same film.

new20138ih0.jpg
1367584003_08456b3552.jpg
1367588051_27f915a7bb.jpg
1368281512_e603bddc89.jpg

LAWS armor! The best out there! :clap

I'm more excited about Hoth rebels than Snowtroopers. They're cooler.

Hell, I never bought a Stormtrooper, but I was like a little kid the day the Rebel Fleet trooper showed up at my door.

I'll have to see what they look like before I buy one. Out of all the Imperial Stormtroopers, they are my least favorite. Always have been since first seeing ESB.

Back