1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas if they will release more Stormtroopers? I missed out on every single releases and it be pointless to get this without the Stormies.

The ESB and ROTJ trooper versions along with the ones from the expanded Universe like the Magma trooper etc would be awesome! But going back to the snow ESB caracters like the AT AT Driver and Han and Luke in the Tauntaun plus a Wampa, oh man that would be that BOMB!

I'd love to see the McQuarrie Snowtrooper come out as well with this guy.

actionfigurexpress_2171_97824405_1.jpg

The ESB and ROTJ trooper versions along with the ones from the expanded Universe like the Magma trooper etc would be awesome! But going back to the snow ESB caracters like the AT AT Driver and Han and Luke in the Tauntaun plus a Wampa, oh man that would be that BOMB!

Ah, so there is hope! The ESB and ROTJ Stormtroopers ain't out yet? Darn, they all look the same to me!:lol

Hand and Luke in Tauntaun, must buy for me tho I am only all in for armoured figures but I like the Tauntauns.

SS also said:

"We love the Snowtrooper design, a very unique Imperial look. We are actively in development on the Snowtrooper in 1:6 scale, and we’ll even be offering a few related items that may look good along with your Snowtrooper. Pew pew!"

Maybe they mean 1:6 scale AT-AT's? :monkey3

that's great! hopefully followed by a galactic marine, i love me some clones

THAT is the only clone I would buy :peace

:exactly: :lecture :pray:

Or include spare parts so you can pick which one you want. (I'll get two and have both!) ;)

Nah I think Sideshow wants to get as more money as they can get by releasing the two seperate. Just like Gammy and Gartog :dunno

Any ideas if they will release more Stormtroopers? I missed out on every single releases and it be pointless to get this without the Stormies.

Don't think they will release "another" version of the Stormtrooper. For Sideshow they all look the same so I think the 2009 version will be the only one we will see :(

Snowtrooper... Tauntaun... Could we see a Hoth setup at SDCC this year?

This forum gets better every day. All these new announcements are fantastic. This is what the 12 days of SS should have looked like.

Back