1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any movement on yours yet? :pray:

No. :(

I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't send an email to him. Seven days with no movement seems odd. And I can't really tell if the item has 'gone thru' Shanghai EMS' or is still 'pending to go thru'. China Post is very unclear. For all I know, its on a slow boat...

He still has 19 ..

So he sold thru 10, then put another 12 up... and now has another 19?

it seems so, when i click buy this item there is a counter which shows 19 left .. so freaky, but seems legit .. hope u get ur figure soon

Appreciate the support guys!

And someone must have heard me because my shipping just updated! The figure has reached the USPS sorting faciilty here in Los Angeles! Only a day or two away now!!!

:panic:

I just hope its still part of the "lure" batch... :)

I think the "lure" tactic wouldn't serve the seller well at all here. Even if the person could pull off the stunt with multiple buyers all at once. The person ruins a healthy income.. needs to start a new account...
I mean how many sellers are there from Shanghai that sell Star Wars? There is no chance for a come back.:lol

It will be happy ending for you.:)

Last edited:
Unless he's done selling... and looking for a cash-grab exit.

With the record of such high transaction volume, his business looks healthy.
Jobs opportunities are really not that easy to come by in China, dont think he wants to risk it for a quick buck if he is intelligence enough.:lol

Btw how do we know its a he, it could be a she.:)

Gl;ad to see some of you got your figure. I'll own up to being extremely skeptical you'd get anything, but my "something's not right" bump is still itching like crazy.

The oddity or curiosity is the source of these figures, not so much the question of the seller's continued business IMO. It's rare for someone to run a long term con as some have suggested, delivering a bunch of goods to set up a number of scam transactions. It's just not lucrative enough. There's much more money to be made simply running completed sales.

good deal. now I need to get is the e-web canon. but here`s a pic of my two snow job troopers:) and my marmit AT-AT driver. snowtrooper.jpg

Back