1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from which seller are ur figures? toysking or toyshome? .. or is it the same guy? mystrious thing. congrats to u guys.

well there was an earthquake days after our shipment left. and so I don't know if the earthquake hit then and or what part of the country of china

Earthquake took place near the less developed western part of China.

Far far away from Shanghai.

Last edited:
Congrats to you all. Gambles sometimes do pay off!!! My Singapore seller came through and mine arrived today, even better it avoided customs charges!!! Its my first and I love it, now bring on the Biker Scout and (hopefully) HT Stormie.

I was watching ESB in an attempt to get a classical pose, but I couldn't find a better one than this

IMG_1594.jpg

Congrats to you all. Gambles sometimes do pay off!!! My Singapore seller came through and mine arrived today, even better it avoided customs charges!!! Its my first and I love it, now bring on the Biker Scout and (hopefully) HT Stormie.

I was watching ESB in an attempt to get a classical pose, but I couldn't find a better one than this

View attachment 125366

Good to hear that you have a pleasant experience dealing with a Singaporean.:clap:)

Is it free shipping to Canada?

Yep I ordered mine (not received yet) and shipping was free to Canada.

As it was said, they just added more. It definately looks like they are producing more without Sideshow's knowledge. It is hard to believe they would have so many (official production was limited to only 1500).

Last edited:
(official production was limited to only 1500).

5000 actually (and @ $150). 1500 for the EX version and 3500 for the normal version. I have no idea if that includes figures sold through their third-party retail channel in addition to those sold direct, but that would be my guess.

And we've heard it rumored in the past weeks that Sideshow was going to do another run of these guys. Not sure where that info came from as I haven't seen any references posted.

And we've heard it rumored in the past weeks that Sideshow was going to do another run of these guys. Not sure where that info came from as I haven't seen any references posted.

That would be the best explanation as to why these guys are showing up now, as opposed to the backdoor stuff that might have happened in the first run. Although I would guess these might be backdoor fig's of the current run, :lol That's if it is a second run by SS. :dunno

Congrats to all who have or will acquire this great figure. I was lucky to have ordered 2 thru Sideshow when they first came out. Here are a couple of pics with cannon.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back