1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it -- this will be my one and only snowtrooper. One is enough for me. One stormtrooper, one snowtrooper, one sandtrooper, one scouttrooper, one TIE pilot. Noah I'm not.

You will get the real thing. With the amount of work required from base body to the blaster to tailoring of fabrics to rubber for the boots... The intrigue backpack... The helmet... The box...

No one in the right mind would ever attempt to counterfeit this!:lol

I wonder how may people are bookmarking this guy in hopes he'll come up with 30 or so other long sold out figures?

Maybe you can email him your desires and he'll 'arrange' to have 'shadow editions' made.... muhahahhahaha!

Snowtrooper arrived!

Haven't opened it yet... but the damn thing is here already! Marked as 12" Sideshow Snowtrooper.
Thats great Wor Gar, although others getting theirs made me more hopeful, its nice to know yours arrived, congrats.

Welcome to the ranks of Snowtroopers owners. :hi5:

Thats great Wor Gar, although others getting theirs made me more hopeful, its nice to know yours arrived, congrats.

Congrats, Wor-Gar!

Thanks guys! I was really sweating this one out for awhile... and I appreciate all the support. I have to say, since it ended nicely for all, it was actually a lot of fun. Mucho suspense. Now go get your Snowtroopers, boys!

Figure looks excellent! Don't know why it took me so long to actually get around to getting one. Quick pic:

Snowtrooper 1.jpg

The undone straps in the back threw me for a minute. And since I'm new to this, I assume the canister (bomb) just hangs on the back of his belt under the backpack?

I really like the bulk of this guy. I like the boots and I even like the big gloves (that don't seem so big to me). I'll have fun futzing this one this weekend, not much to futz really, but a good pose with his rifle is a must.

QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS:

So just checking with y'all -- he comes with 4 extra hands, that backpack and canister, the rifle and that's it, yes? And snowy stand. I think that's all I see in the box.

Also, his belt or something is upside-down, is that still correct?

If I remember correctly. Shoulder armour plates for the snowtrooper commander are upside-down:)

Thanks guys! I was really sweating this one out for awhile... and I appreciate all the support. I have to say, since it ended nicely for all, it was actually a lot of fun. Mucho suspense. Now go get your Snowtroopers, boys!

Congrats! :rock

Back