1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be the best explanation as to why these guys are showing up now, as opposed to the backdoor stuff.

If there is any wrong doing taking place, I would only believe folks at Sideshow did be the first people to want to find out.

Yes, very pleasant. I thought I'd branch out for potential suppliers once HT start churning out their figures.

I know the guys who are the only licensed distributor for HT here. I can check with them if they do oversea customers and will PM you.

Would come in handy for you when comparing prices.

Last edited:
Dang! Really glad this worked out for everyone! Wow, wonder what the real story is with these figures? Maybe it is a second shadow run by some enterprising individuals? Regardless, congrats, guys!

Pixel: The "second run" mentioned by someone earlier was a misunderstanding on their part. They got on the Waitlist for the Snowtrooper and assumed that that was Sideshow's way of taking orders for another run. Their waitlist got cancelled and they figured it out. Sideshow has always said there are no second runs, so I wouldn't expect one for the Snowie.

Pixel: The "second run" mentioned by someone earlier was a misunderstanding on their part. They got on the Waitlist for the Snowtrooper and assumed that that was Sideshow's way of taking orders for another run. Their waitlist got cancelled and they figured it out. Sideshow has always said there are no second runs, so I wouldn't expect one for the Snowie.

Thanks for clearing that up. It didn't clear up the mystery of the current figure sales anyway, so there are still more questions than answers. ;)

One of you buyers ask the seller if they have any Sandtroopers.

You guys make me want to order a second. Only have one Ex and the E-Web. Hoping for a DX, a variant or a commander/lieutenant in the near future but not holding my breath. Glad these were legit.

Was so engrossed with this discussion that I didn't mention,
not long ago I got one for slightly above US$160 from a local retailer. It was a discounted item.

Wanted to set up two troopers on the E-Web and one running with a Blaster.:lol

the box is the same these are the regular versions. it`s just strange how they all dried up specially the regular versions. I mean once the exclusives sell out the regular versions stick around for a long time look at the boba fett I believe he still in stock and not the prototype version the first boba they released

For future reference, if you ever want to check the original retail price, just click on the product archive link at the bottom of Sideshow's site, then search for the product in the resulting form - not using the regular search box. Images, specs, and prices are listed for a large number of past products - apparently not all of them, but a huge percentage nonetheless.

For future reference, if you ever want to check the original retail price, just click on the product archive link at the bottom of Sideshow's site, then search for the product in the resulting form - not using the regular search box. Images, specs, and prices are listed for a large number of past products - apparently not all of them, but a huge percentage nonetheless.

Thanks. That's helpful information.

Back