1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice the figure is still available at the same store. Don't troopers usually sell out fast?:confused:

After putting some serious thought to that dilemma in the last couple days and considering there's not much coming from Sideshow i want in the next couple months, i ordered a Snowtrooper today. Crossing fingers that gold vein still produces the good.

How often was the tracking information updated? I ordered mine last week and still says "shipping info received" so it seems the item was not even shipped yet?

How often was the tracking information updated? I ordered mine last week and still says "shipping info received" so it seems the item was not even shipped yet?

I bought mine on the 23rd, received on the 6th... so that's 13 days (two weeks). China Post updated the shipping twice; on the 28th "acceptance" and on the 29th when it was "processed thru Shanghai EMS". After that, I guess it went on a plane and was picked up by USPS and by the time they updated it again, it was already on route to be delievered to my house.

After it arrived at my house, I got about 10 entries thru the tracking number with the various steps the package took.

You can go to China Post site and run the tracking number -- sometimes they have more specific information. Sometimes. Or follow it thru your Canadian post that should have been alerted that its on the way.

If you have an international tracking number, you should track it with your local postal service instead of the originating service once it exits the original country. Otherwise you may never get any additional updates, whereas USPS will provide all the updates once it lands in the US.

Thanks for the shipping info Wor-Gar and Pixelpiper. Canada Post says "International item mailed in originating country" so I will have to be patient.

When i ordered something from china in past i havent seen any updates still i have the package in my house :D ..

Go a "item sent" notice from EBay. Unlike orders coming from the US where i get redirected to USPS site for more détails, i just get a pop up window with a simple update. Can't seem to reach chinese post site for more. Not that i think the parcel as actually left the seller's (ware)house yet but it doesn't look like EBay support any interactivity with chinese post webpage.

eBay is one of the only sites I know of that seems to have API access to China Post, so the tracking information should eventually update. With other tracking sites you may not get results and may be redirected directly to China Post to complete a form/CAPTCHA to get results. The info from eBay is presented in their generic format as you noticed, so at some point you should try tracking from USPS which will provide more details.

Last edited:
When I order from China I get a notification that shipping info has been electronically submitted; maybe one showing item has been posted, and one that it has left the country.

At that point I put the tracking number in my Canada Post app and it won't update again until the item is in customs for processing.

Shipping from Asia usually takes around ten business days for me, give or take. Surprisingly fast sometimes.

Back