1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no its little rubbery from the long trip. but it came in the brown shipper which is in bad shape but everything looks the same. box is in good shape as well

Can you put pics up GG?

ok here`s the two that I have the newest one is on the left snowtrooper.jpg

WOW! After all this. And here comes the flood of purchases.

And the guy continues to have more and more. What the hell...?

Congratulations grievous! Must be a huge relief. Sure hope mine gets here and is legit as well.

sure is. when I saw it and like ok let`s see what we have hoping it was not in pieces or a Hasbro fake inside the sideshow box

Looks the same to me from your pic. "Backdoor Snowtrooper" :lol

I'm guessing Waller will have the same. I wonder if we'll ever find a hint or clue that this is a "fake" -- incorrect type on bottom of box or some little thing that just isn't quite right?

I'm somewhat relieved, but still wondering why mine remains in limbo in Shanghai when two of them have made it to the States.

well there was an earthquake days after our shipment left. and so I don't know if the earthquake hit then and or what part of the country of china

Looked good to me on first glance. Just need to futz him when I get him displayed. I was happy as soon as I saw the Sideshow packaging. :rock

Back