1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It finally snowed here! :woo

SantaYoda2.jpg

SantaYoda3.jpg

SantaYoda4.jpg

I didn't know this had waitlisted. Seems he sold out fellas. Just in time for Christmas...

Mine is displayed in my Star Wars bathroom, and I think my mom is gonna be surprised by the little fella when she gets here for the holiday.

Oh, it's not a big deal. Just the downstairs half bath. There are just a few lithos in there by this artist from SDCC, John Lotter. I think I picked them up in 2006. Then there is the Trevas CV print on the wall just opposite of it signed by all the Boba's I could find, so that corner of the house seems to have become Star Wars themed.

And now, Holiday Yoda is there too. :D

Finally with three days to spare Sideshow sent me the belt to his suit after originally sending me an empty box with no Yoda at all only to send me an incomplete replacement. I now have my Yoda and he is complete. The only bummer is it is so late now I just put it all in the box. I can plan on him making his Holiday decor debut next Christmas.

Those reindeer need a kick up the arse. Every time I see an Auspost van I get all tingly and excited lol

Back