1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid Ewoks... always trying to steal the presents. Now I know why everyone hates them. :)

santayoda.jpg

AJ, I needs ma stand ASAP! :panic: This little guy is great, I don't liked Christmas themed toys but it's Ralph McQuarrie so I buckled.

6457706801_e4cd9871c7_z.jpg

....Absolutely Ridiculous...

What..???
no Kwanzaa fit Vaders?

What's a kwanzaa? :dunno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

"Kwanzaa is a week long celebration held in the United States honoring universal African-American heritage and culture, observed from December 26 to January 1 each year. It features activities such as lighting a candle holder with seven candles[1] and culminates in a feast and gift giving. It was created by Maulana Karenga and was first celebrated in 1966–1967"

Ok here is my Santa Yoda base all complete. I made it with an indent for the ball to rest in as well as a little spot for the block as well. He also has a hard time holding the cane so I put a little hole to hold that in place as well.
100_3749.jpg

100_3750.jpg

100_3751.jpg

I was able to whip these out pretty quick so if there are any of you out there that would like one for your Yoda as well shoot me a PM and I will be able to get you one before Xmas

What a clever idea to pose Santa Yoda! I think I may just have the items lying around to make one for mine....thanks for sharing!

I highly recommend Witkite's stand, really makes Yoda pop! Hey AJ, if you're reading this you should seal the snow with a satin finish to make the snow sparkle a bit, just to add a bit of realism.

I was thinking what to seal it with to make the snow look cooler...I will test it and see. As for the stands I have just finished painting the black trim. So all that's left is to gloss the black and paint the bottoms. I will have these out by the end of the week so that they should arrive before Christmas. I am doing this in between study sessions lol. well back to the books

all thats left is finishing the trim now...but I might take tomorrow off cuz its my bday lol :)

Follow up to my missing Yoda. Sideshow was nice enough to take care of it and sent me a replacement Yoda figure as he was the only thing missing. Slight problem though... I noticed he has no belt. I did not even realize it until I looked on here and their site and noticed that he was supposed to have the big black belt. I appreciate the helpfulness and professionalism of Sideshow but I am also getting really bothered and upset as now I have another call in to them for yet again not sending me the complete product. What did I do to get this bad juju karma what ever? LOL

Back