1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaMelnik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook

santayoda.jpg

htsantayoda.jpg

syoda1.png

syoda2.png

syoda3.png

Hope Sideshow offers it this Christmas.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Santa Yoda

Interesting. Its the SS Yoda just in a christmas outfit.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Santa Yoda

That is the Sideshow Yoda, I'm sure of it. I wonder if Sideshow will offer it up similar to their Drac and Frank Christmas Morning offerings.

Here is the site translation:

"Star Wars" 1 / 6 Scale Action Figure
- Order of the Jedi - Yoda Christmas
Star Wars - 1 / 6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure: Order Of The Jedi - Yoda (Holiday Version)
¥ 9,000
Release December 03, 2011
Download all images Social Bookmarks

On December 10, 2011, the Tokyo flagship store grand opening in Harajuku to Hot Toys' toy Sapiens . " Epicenter of culture and a new toy " toy Sapiens "to commemorate the opening, only four items are great decision! For one thing, to be presented for a side show, 1 / 6 scale figure "Star Wars" series, Yoda Christmas lineup. Enjoyable holiday season can be a gem of a year, but only appeared in a 500 domestic distribution.

Christmas Yoda, "Star Wars" Wally worked on concept art by Ralph macro, and is known to draw a Christmas card illustration for Lucasfilm in 1981, fans of the popular character's . Height approx 14 cm, more than 10 figures are movable, the "Star Wars" Yoda is a reproduction in his cute Santa Claus's iconic. The accessories, Wei Ma's trademark stick Yoda, of course, comes with a gift bag containing a lot of great Santa.

The sites says 500 Domestic Distribution. So that is for Japan. Which leaves it open for the rest of us to get it.

C'MON Sideshow!!!! I want a 1/6th Santa Yoda and Snow Hutt to go with it.

Hmmm... interesting. If he's kept to a similar price point as the previous Yoda figure I might be down for own.

Back