1/6 Sideshow Santa Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey :)

Just bought mine today, a really nice piece to add to your collection, quiet funny next to armed Stormtoopers :D

Just too much being released right now. I would have otherwise bought this to go with my hut. Maybe I can pick one up later on the board or ebay.

exactly before I got home and set him up I bought the supplies to make my stand because I kinda needs it...I was thinking man wont the ball just roll away lol

Cant wait to recieve mine. It's good to hear that everything is ok.
This will make a great Christmas display next to my fantastic Wallace and Gromit Xmas statue

Hey AJ, I picked mine up the other day...FANTASTIC! Anyone who owns this holiday Yoda should pick one up. Great work duder! Pics to come.

Interesting, I'm still waiting for the one I won... Hope it gets here soon as it is for a friend and it's only fitting that they have it before Christmas.

He's so tiny and cute! Mine is missing a bit of paint above the eye ball, so I will just fill that in with green.

Opened the little guy up just now and he's great! Good call on this one Sideshow!

IMGP9228.JPG

X'mas 2011 Special 1
X'mas 2011 Special 2

Back