1/6 SCALE URUK HAI COMMANDER - SIBERIAN CUSTOM STUDIO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why everyone jumped on inart Aragorn: you get custom level quality for lower prices than real customs.

Think of all the indiana jones customs where the paibted head alone is as much as Lurtz.

It is not cheap but still not bad for a good custom imo

That is why everyone jumped on inart Aragorn: you get custom level quality for lower prices than real customs.

Think of all the indiana jones customs where the paibted head alone is as much as Lurtz.

It is not cheap but still not bad for a good custom imo
The reason why I POd both their Gandalf and the prem Aragorn. If you had to pay for those as "custom" made, man, their prices would be prob at least in the 900 range

Not only that. I don´t like when figures have rigid ankles:

1690631160773.png

Kind of insane that for the price, proper gripping hands aren't included. Looks bad seeing the figure hold anything in it's hand with the one pair of open palm hands included.

Really would consider getting it but the lack of hands is holding me back, especially at a whooping $800.

1aROQFL.png

aDsscKb.png

3WDEJS0.png

Its $750 straight from Alex.

That's the savings? Yeah, still outside what I want to spend on this particular character.

Which sucks, because SCS did an absolutely amazing job on their Lurtz figure I think. I would have liked two head sculpts though for the price -- one with just that grim glower.

Anyway, if I get Gandalf and then Aragorn in hand, that Lurtz might become harder to resist.

There's definitely some limitations here. The non-gripping hands will no doubt bother me when posing time comes. Also, the single sculpt -- would like TWO, one with a closed mouth, grim look.

That said, the custom head alone, haired as it is, could easily cost $500 alone. So with that in mind, the price starts to seem more acceptable for the work.

That's the savings? Yeah, still outside what I want to spend on this particular character.

Which sucks, because SCS did an absolutely amazing job on their Lurtz figure I think. I would have liked two head sculpts though for the price -- one with just that grim glower.

Anyway, if I get Gandalf and then Aragorn in hand, that Lurtz might become harder to resist.
By the time any of us get Gandalf and Aragorn, that Lurtz won’t even be available anymore…

Might actually 3D print a second head once I have the fig. Just for fun - I actually like building my own chars - best if you have a great base already

I just can't imagine they wouldn't want more orders down the line.

Also, there will be those who order this and 6 months from now, a year from now, offer up their slot because they changed their mind. It always happens. There will be ways to get on this later.

I have no idea how something priced like this will sell -- 15 units, 25 units? -- but they should definitely make a few extra while they are at it.

But hey, if not, then so be it. I've already decided against it.

I just can't imagine they wouldn't want more orders down the line.

Also, there will be those who order this and 6 months from now, a year from now, offer up their slot because they changed their mind. There will be ways to get on this later.

I have no idea how something priced like this will sell -- 15 units, 25 units? -- but they should definitely make a few extra while they are at it.

But hey, if not, then so be it. I've already decided against it.
With $250-300 deposit you better find someone who pays you that.

It is not the first figure they released as custom - they got that Patriot figure which was like $1500 or more and I think there were 25 people on the list as buyers iirc. But that number could be off, just from my head

With $250-300 deposit you better find someone who pays you that.

It is not the first figure they released as custom - they got that Patriot figure which was like $1500 or more and I think there were 25 people on the list as buyers iirc. But that number could be off, just from my head

Yeah, and how many years did it take for that figure to be delivered?

No, I would be buying their slot for $300, not the other way around.

I have several colored bodies. Dont see the problem on that part. I think the solicone might crack before the color becomes a problem

hopefully they used some kind of ink to physically dye the outer layers of the silicon. Doubt it’s just paint.

I mean that's an issue any company is gonna have with this. Unless if we get visible jointed elbows/knees from Asmus/Inart, provided either of them ever does him within the next 5 years.

Back