InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to all the people with magnet issue: are the polarities reversed? Were they perhaps installed incorrectly and the magnets are pushing instead of pulling?
No definitely not, on the left staff holding hand (haven’t got around to checking the others) there isn’t enough space in the hand for the peg to fit in properly.

No definitely not, on the left staff holding hand (haven’t got around to checking the others) there isn’t enough space in the hand for the peg to fit in properly.
Glad it's not just me, can't for the life of me get the staff holding hand to stay on the peg. Even the magnet doesn't seem to work on that one, hand keeps falling off at the slightest touch so no chance of any dynamic posing. Ended up using the neutral hand to hold the staff in his right hand. Which doesn't look too bad but it's frustrating for a figure in this price range.

yep. The left grip hand just falls off the peg. Doesn’t hold at all. Multiple people in the previous pages have the same issue with the same hand.

Idk if anyone cares but LOTR will be back in theatres in June at AMC for one day only. If you haven’t seen it in theaters it might be your best chance. I bought for all 3 movies yesterday and like 20 seats are now taken

yep. The left grip hand just falls off the peg. Doesn’t hold at all. Multiple people in the previous pages have the same issue with the same hand.

Idk if anyone cares but LOTR will be back in theatres in June at AMC for one day only. If you haven’t seen it in theaters it might be your best chance. I bought for all 3 movies yesterday and like 20 seats are now taken
I saw that earlier today. It's clearly a sign that I need to keep working on locking down a Gandalf and Aragorn order. 🤣

I haven't made the upgrade to the 4K trilogy yet, so this'll be a great chance to see it again. The real question is whether the Mrs. is willing to sit through the Extended Editions with me, or if I'm gonna have to take myself on a solo movie date.

Back