1/6 Scale Superman Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Superman line from Mattel

My first custom, Supes Reeve:
picture.php

SUPER NICE!!!

Is that your own head sculpt?

Great figure! So, is that head sculpt one you did? What about the body? It looks like Reeve's build to me! Very nice work! :clap

It is not photoshop, it´s only that I did not matched the colors of the head and the nck yet (i´m working on it), I´ll take more pics when I´m back home and will put them in here. Thanks.

DSC06102.jpg
DSC06101.jpg
DSC06103.jpg
DSC06106.jpg
im not sure if its ok to post these here ,please deleate or move if its not ,but as this figure uses some mattel parts ,cape belt and trunks ,i thought id give it a go ,this is put together with moes suit and s symbol thanks t800 , the above mattel items plus ultra jacks boots ,thanks jeff ,its on a soilder story body ,fits the fenix head nicely i love the way it turned out but looking at the last picture ,i hope the suit in the next movie looks more like mattels on the right ,it just looks more substanial some how :)

love the boots Libby, but please orient your pics in the right direction. I've had to turn my head all sideways in order to see them the right way :slap :lol same with your pics in the medi OC Batman thread. I feel like I may be missing something

but otherwise your figure looks great

Please use this thread for your Superman customs and related discussions. I'll go ahead and move some posts from the Mattel thread here shortly. . .

Nice work on the new thread, Karmazov! Guess, that's why they pay you the big bucks!!

I second Gipetto's comment. Neck Strain!

Libby - I think you captured the color of the costume perfectly. Nice proportions on the body. Also like the slightly smaller "S" on the shirt. I don't see how HT is going to top that.

love the boots Libby, but please orient your pics in the right direction. I've had to turn my head all sideways in order to see them the right way :slap :lol same with your pics in the medi OC Batman thread. I feel like I may be missing something

but otherwise your figure looks great

hi im real sorry for the stiff neck ,:)truth is i really dont know how to put them right ,any help would be greatfully received ,thanks for the coments and any help cheers chris:)

hi im real sorry for the stiff neck ,:)truth is i really dont know how to put them right ,any help would be greatfully received ,thanks for the coments and any help cheers chris:)

haha no worries buddy :1-1:

but since you're using photobucket I can help :)

if a pic you want to post here isn't in the right orientation, click on that picture, wait for the page to fully load, and move your mouse cursor to the picture.

a black bar should appear that says

File| Edit| Resize| Rotate| Share| Photo Products| Send to Phone| Zoom

move your mouse cursor over Rotate but DON'T CLICK IT! a drop down box will appear that says

Left
Right
Flip upside-down

that's when you click on which ever suits your needs

hope that helps buddy! :wave

This is my Superman customs/collection.
That's the Medicom Superman Returns with a TT narrow shoulder body. The middle Superman uses the same body with padded abdomen, Mattel suit, Fenix head and rubber boots. Clark Kent uses my own head sculpt. Last Superman uses my own sculpt with mattel suit and Comedian body.

Picture065.jpg

I am re-sculpting my head sculpts to get it closer to Reeve's features.

Chris - did you ever mention where you got those boots?

hi thanks ,i got the boots from a great guy thats just come back to these boards called ultra jack ,aka my friend jack ,they are great ,looking at your pictures of your customs the 3rd one for me is spectacular ,are they moes boot they look ace ,im trying to raise the funds to get a set ,do you have any other pictures of them to motivate me or hold me over at least :)cheers chris

Here are a set of Superman customs I have been working on. The head sculpts are from Spenser, along with Luthor's 70s suit. Superman uses the mattel suit with boots from Moe productions.

030.jpg

And some close-ups of each...

032.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

I would appreciate anybody's feedback and/or suggestions! Thanks!

Back