1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 STAP with Battle Droid

Everyone knows STAPs are only sold on the UP which only runs east-west.

I figured we'd see these come up shortly after the first wave of Battle Droids was released. I'm kinda surprised it comes with a regular Battle Droid though. I thought sure it would come with OOM9, even though that doesn't make any particular kind of sense.

I wonder if OOM9 will come solo, or maybe with a security droid.:dunno

Untitled-1.jpg

I figured we'd see these come up shortly after the first wave of Battle Droids was released. I'm kinda surprised it comes with a regular Battle Droid though. I thought sure it would come with OOM9, even though that doesn't make any particular kind of sense.

I wonder if OOM9 will come solo, or maybe with a security droid.:dunno

Since I'm not interested in the STAP, I'd rather OOM-9 was separate. And I wouldn't be surprised if they continued with the two packs for these.

I'm not surprised that Sideshow is offering this right after the first Battle Droids were released and in the hands of the people who would be most likely to buy it. I wonder if they will offer this by itself or if you will have to get it with a Battle Droid.

Looks interesting... Waiting for the full reveal pictures. But really, why doesn't SSC just make a 1:6 AT-ST already? If your going to do something, go all the way!

I don't really get into the 1/6 scale. I think it looks great though but what I want to know is where is the PF. That would kick a$$

Hopefully, I'll still have a paycheck and can get this one...

Since I'm not interested in the STAP, I'd rather OOM-9 was separate. And I wouldn't be surprised if they continued with the two packs for these.

Yeah, I'm glad that OOM is not coming with this... I wouldn't mind having to pick up an extra droid to get him; but not an entire vehicle/environment piece.

I'm not surprised that Sideshow is offering this right after the first Battle Droids were released and in the hands of the people who would be most likely to buy it. I wonder if they will offer this by itself or if you will have to get it with a Battle Droid.

Untitled-1.jpg
[/

Sideshow announcement says it's a S.T.A.P. AND Battle Droid Sixth Scale Figure SET :)

this has also inspired me to finish the Blue model I started ages ago for my CW Anakin.

Will the ERTL model hold the weight of a figure? I confess I never tried, but that would be a great idea as I don't need 2 regular colored STAPs.

Sound like bad news... Best of luck on the job front. Never fun to deal with that stuff.

'Preciate it, I'm sure something will come up. Always has at least so far. And yeah, it's definitely much more fun to deal with where to put the figures than if you can buy them.

I am hoping for a Droid with difference weathering and serial number on the backpack..

Back