1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try not to do alot of hand moving in my reviews, I think it tends to be distracting too, glad I could be of help if you were on the fence Tee-Kay

Hey guys,

Here is my review of the Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars S.T.A.P. and Battle Droid Sixth Scale Figure Set. Let me know what you guys think of this figure and the review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2PZte4IfU

Nice review. As someone has commented the neck can come out a bit more. Also the hinge under the shoulders can be turned. Pic courtesy of galacticboy.
azzd.jpg

On the stap... the foot pedals can be moved a bit... just be careful... like the hinge underneath the shoulder... it can be broken easily. Both are very stiff for the first time moving it.

Just ordered one myself. $25 off code plus double reward points. I couldn't pass up a deal like that!

I think I'll do a review on this guy when he gets here, since he's still available for purchase from SSC....

This is a really cool piece...Sideshow has just been on fire with the droid-related figures...this one really pops on display.

looking forward to your review, WTC....

I had an issue with a UPS delivery of another order from SSC and the customer service rep sent me one of these to make up for the problem. Honestly I was NOT expecting anything like this from them but it is super cool and shows how awesome SSC customer service is.

I'm expecting it to arrive today (barring another UPS snafu like the one that sparked this shipment) and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I don't have any of the droids, just 212th and Wolfepack clones and a few Obi-wan customs. I'm thinking I'll make the droid a member of one of my clone units. A captured droid reprogrammed to be an assassin or saboteur or something. Then give make a custom clone for the STAP. I'm sure I'll come up with something that will work with my collection.

Old thread but i just picked this up and love it. Great set. I am going to probably track down a few more battle droids.

Congrats! It is a cool set...I'm gald Sideshow did these back then....the chances are slim to none that we see anymore sixth-scale from the prequels anytime soon (other than Sideshow's maul v2)...and these are high-quality, well rendered figures.

Snap that Commander up while it's still on Sideshow's site...cool deco amd a good deal can still be had on it....

Nice score. The only BD set i skipped, mainly because it has more of a standalone piece than any of the other separatists. It's still on the "to buy if a deal shows up somewhere" list.

Back