1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one took some doing. The Vader is the 1/4 scale one :)

OOPS! I meant this one:

0011813.jpg

Last edited:
The cracks and creases on the sculpt really shine on this one, which is key.

With this on its way, and HAN tomorrow, this has been a very nice Xmas so far!

To bad the exclusive is lame or i would get on the waitlist for sure.Boy a sigh of relief hit me with these pics fantastic!!

Dave has put up the Rebelscum photo archive pics of Old Ben. Still not convinced that the Legolas hand has been changed. It just looks like the veins showed up better this time around it all. Perhaps a shot from the other side is needed? :monkey3

:monkey5W-O-W :monkey5

Holy freakin crap. SSC absolutely NAILED this figure, this has to be the best I have yet seen from them as far as Production paint apps. It's great work. Doesn't take anything away from the sculpt and the detail is not all lost.

Great work Trev and great work SSC, way to step it up a notch! :rock

Eh, even if it is the Legolas exclusive hand EXACTLY, I wouldn't care one bit. As far as I'm concerned, the whole "not repeating exclusive items" only applies to figures within that particular film property (as the chances of things like this crossing over often are very slim). Besides, the hand was only a part of the Legolas exclusive stuff.

:monkey3

Anyway, I am loving this Ben figure something fierce! I can't wait to get him (though, I highly doubt he'll arrive by x-mas).

All these pictures look amazing, and hats off to Trevor, as each pose seems to change the look of the face overall. This is an amazing sculpt. He looks pensive and thoughtful in some of the pics, but the one with his lightsaber drawn totally captures the apprehension that I get from the movie when he is about to duel with Vader. I am impressed with how remarkable this portrait came out, and thanks for all of the effort that went into making a cool toy!!!

If this arrives before my birthday, I'll be a happy Sideshow Freak!:chew

Back