1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Thanks for sharing... and if you want to post more pictures we won't mind :monkey3

Its great to see Sideshow when they're firing on all cylinders :rock Lets hope this trend of top notch figures continues!

WOW! I remember the day like it was yesterday ordering this guy and it looks like it is going to be really worth the pain and the anguish that day had caused me. This is truly the greatest SW figure ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew

Awesome review--thanks for sharing.... and a simply tremendous fig (great sculpt Trev)... It's a great time to be a SW fan.

@Atom, thanks for the pictures and Review. Now i hope we can buy him soon here. Good job SSC!

Thanks for the review and the pic, Adam.

I'm so relieved to hear that the great prototype survived the production process. I can't wait to get my hands on this one, my second-favorite version of my favorite SW character.

Ben came out looking quite nice I must say. Maybe a bit shiny but not too bad it appears. This appears to be one of the best figures in the entire line.

Thnx 4 showing us how he came out Adam :)

Trevor is such a rare talent to come by. This head sculpt together with the recent ANH Han are simply the best works from SSC.

Trevor is such a rare talent to come by. This head sculpt together with the recent ANH Han are simply the best works from SSC.
Yep, Sideshow and their fans are truly lucky that they unearthed a gem like Trevor, he is a true artistic talent!! :rock

Brings a tear to me eye, it's fantastic, perfect, beyond words, Sideshow delivered utterly once again on a treasured figure of mine, definitely glad to be getting 2 of Ben, it's just such a great looking figure.

Thanks Adam ! I'd love to see more of this figure please! I hope that my place on the exclusive waitlist comes through ! ( I missed out on ordering this online unfortunately )

Wow! Thanks for the early review/tease!
I am really looking forward to this figure!

Thanks for the review and the pics Adam. Great stuff! I can't wait for him to ship.

Also, this quote in your post is the funniest thing ever:

"As for customizing, I tweak all my figures. Much like a cat peeing in a corner, it somehow makes them MINE."

:rotfl:rotfl

Back