1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is easily one of the very best 1/6 likenesses that Sideshow has done!! Simply amazing!!! And an awesome paint app too!

How the hell did RS get it so early? Guess it helps to be a little higher in the foodchain. :rolleyes:

:google :google :google

Hell is looking a lot colder these days:cool:

Gotta take this side on this one, I find the paint job to be more overwhelming than any factory paint job we've gotten. There are some things in the RS photos that seem odd to me, but I looked at the ANH Leia and Bespin Luke images and similar things are going on there, just the setup and camera and all, so my expectation for Ben is HIGH. He should arrive while I'm on my break for holiday.

Holy cow is this figure gonna rock! I think his sculpt looks even better than the PF. Also I'm super happy you can pose him like this... Someone's gotta keep those sand people in line :lecture

17.JPG

All around I'm in love with this figure... which does make me confused that The Josh is not happy with the paint. Well maybe all will be well when he gets a doily under it :lol

Also, what "old man about town" is complete w/o a fanny pack :lol

IMG_8547.JPG

It could be the pics. I just don't like how it looks in those. Not sure if Dave rushed them or what but something just doesn't seem right 2 me. I'm sure I'll love it in person no doubt but right now I'm not feeling the paint. The figure overall looks really cool. Just looking so far I'd say an 8-8.5 out of 10.

Alright, I've been mulling the idea over for like the last several figures and done nothing, but Old Ben will be bringing MaulFan's photoshopped film stills out of retirement. He's just too incredible, I must show how he can be superimposed, I must, I will.

I don't know what to say.

I can't win for losing. I like something I get it and if I'm not liking it at first I get it. People please pick which way you want me. :lol

Back