1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to see a comparison with v1. It looks like they used a slimmer body for v2? V1 body is quite stiff and hard work to pose but seems like he filled out the suit better? Or is it just how he’s posed here?

Looking forward to see a comparison with v1. It looks like they used a slimmer body for v2? V1 body is quite stiff and hard work to pose but seems like he filled out the suit better? Or is it just how he’s posed here?

What i'm sensing too! I don't feel the body under the suit. But maybe future images and video's might help to see that!

had not looked at it since last night but don't think ss will think this is bad enough to send a replacement

View attachment 371604

View attachment 371598

View attachment 371599

View attachment 371600

View attachment 371601

View attachment 371602

btw way these were taken with the phone I took the pic with last night just shows with better lighting even a bad camera can take half decent pictures [emoji38]
It's not so terrible from these pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Yeah he's looking pretty good to me as well, not really seeing the eye issue (no pun intended). If I had any nitpicking to do based on those pics it would simply be that the clothing could benefit from some light weathering and that's about it.

just had another good look at this , if you look at the 3rd and 4th picture I took earlier where the cheekbone is on either side , the 3rd picture the right side has a thin cheekbone the 4th picture the left side has a fat cheekbone and what looks like a defect that's been painted over , also around the eye and brow are bigger included the actual eyeball so this has come out of the mold wrong by the looks of it and stretched that part of the face out

its something I can't unsee now so emailing sideshow when I have finished typing this post

For some reason to me the arms and legs look too long or the sleeves and pant legs don't seem long enough. He looks really lanky and awkward. Maybe I'm not remembering his appearance right.

For some reason to me the arms and legs look too long or the sleeves and pant legs don't seem long enough. He looks really lanky and awkward. Maybe I'm not remembering his appearance right.

His design was always awkward. Just how could you take anything and shoot having claws like this?

On the fence with purchasing Bossk. I have BW Ray and Peter only on preorder. If I was to entertain the purchase of Bossk (aka $210), I feel that that money would be better suited for Egon (passing on Winston in hopes for GB2 Slimeblower!!!)

Thing that seems clears from the pic is that the black of the eye seems placed differently so it does look a bit like his right eye is looking upward compared to his left but doesn’t look as bad as that initial far away shot.

the black of the eye is bigger on the left too , the whole eye is compared to the right side which is quite small

if you guys had my copy inhand you would see what I mean it does look like the left has been stretched out of the mold and there's a blob over the left cheekbone which stands out in person

I decided to wait before sending the email typed it out and saved as a draft, going to see what other peoples are like

what you see in that first picture I posted with the eyes is what i'm seeing all the time looking at it

Hey man, if it's bugging you then ask for a replacement. Do not rely on the others opinion and so. No point keeping a figure that you don't like or have doubts about. It's not a neca for a few bucks to let it slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, send it back. If they are all like that then get a refund. I don't think it looks terrible, but they are uneven.

Were I you, I would ask for a replacement.

It helps if you mark on the photo what the issue is when you send it. But clearly one pupil is much higher than the other.

Mine are even height wise, though one pupil is just every so slightly further back than the other. I have a feeling this will be something of an issue.

It's not really noticeable on mine, but I think it's very noticeable on yours because it's the height. Don't wait. Just get it done. It's your figure, your hard earned money. You should be as happy as possible with your purchase.

Were I you, I would ask for a replacement.

It helps if you mark on the photo what the issue is when you send it. But clearly one pupil is much higher than the other.

Mine are even height wise, though one pupil is just every so slightly further back than the other. I have a feeling this will be something of an issue.

It's not really noticeable on mine, but I think it's very noticeable on yours because it's the height. Don't wait. Just get it done. It's your figure, your hard earned money. You should be as happy as possible with your purchase.
Pictures or it didn't happen![emoji849]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quick picture, as requested. Still need to futz with the outfit.

SWBH%2001_zpsbudinbqj.jpg

Look great! Wrong Fett there, but still solid lineup. Bossk's new headsculpt looks awesome, suit definitely looks like it needs more futzing than the V1, but not a big deal.

I don't blame you for wanting to send back, but overall this figure looks great. I'm pretty much priced out of the 1/6th game, but I do intend on completing the bounty hunter set. I will eventually sell my original Bossk and replace with this version.

Back