1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I didn't really notice before, does anyone think that his arms and legs look a bit out of proportion? They seem a tad too long for me.

so TaliBane will you be getting this new version of bossk?

Probably. Waiting for better pics/vids.

Especially after IG-88, which seems to have been a total disaster. The extra $50 and minus the bonus head for Bossk I'm not happy about though. If you're re-releasing old figs with tweaks and charging 33% more, you REALLY want to deliver.

And I swore the Luke Snowspeeder was my last SSC fig.:lecture

I have a super heavily modded Hasbro Bossk that's half complete I'd stick with if this SSC one doesn't work out.
One thing I didn't really notice before, does anyone think that his arms and legs look a bit out of proportion? They seem a tad too long for me.

The legs have that "pants rolled up at the beach" look. It's the thing I keep harping on about with this figure - the arms and legs look a bit strange. Hoping a really well posed and futzed set of in-hand pics will convince me.

That youtube reviewer really made no effort at all to futz the outfit. You'd think he'd do an ESB BH classic pose seeing how that's what the fig was re-made to resemble more closely.

Isn't that the same crazy Youtube guy who burns his figures? Sounds like him.

The video is a little grainy even on HD and the lighting is pretty gloomy and warm, but the color on Bossk still looks noticeably too dark. The V.1 release wasn't very accurate to ESB movie Bossk in terms of sculpt, but the color seemed very close. Hopefully new videos/pics in better lighting will show it's not as dark as it has seemed in all the pics so far.

V1 color is nowhere near how it should be. It's just completely off.

V1 color is nowhere near how it should be. It's just completely off.

I'm not a fan of the v.1 figure, but it has that mustard-ish look he has in ESB (though he needs a touch of green.) Guess it varies on what pics you are looking at.

I'm hoping the v.2 is closer, but it looks so dark thus far (admittedly with some quite crappy pics and vids.)

In-hand pics are going to be great for the v.2.

hWm36x8.png

V1 is too light. V2 too dark. Seems like SSC isn't able to match the right color. They are hopeless sometimes.

Another variable is the film itself, when I watch the bluray of esb, and look at production stills, the colors on everyone are a little darker or brighter, so that could also be a reason.

reminds me of like when you get off the toilet and you're looking at your poop and you're not sure what color it is...

mine arrived couple of hours ago and just put it on display and has such a presence on the shelf with the other figures :D absolutely love it ! and could be my favourite out of the 14 hot toys/sideshow figures I have bought since I started collecting them earlier this year ( would be 16 but sold my anh leia and anh han solo and 17 if you include k-2so I have had bought for me for Christmas )

the skin tone seems a little lighter inhand still quite dark but I like it , the spread out claw hands suck a bit and really wish they had included another headsculpt like with the v1

mine arrived couple of hours ago and just put it on display and has such a presence on the shelf with the other figures :D absolutely love it ! and could be my favourite out of the 14 hot toys/sideshow figures I have bought since I started collecting them earlier this year ( would be 16 but sold my anh leia and anh han solo and 17 if you include k-2so I have had bought for me for Christmas )

the skin tone seems a little lighter inhand still quite dark but I like it , the spread out claw hands suck a bit and really wish they had included another headsculpt like with the v1

Pictures Please

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

quick one from my crappy phone camera no batteries in my decent camera and lights are not on in the detolf

one thing I noticed when I took the picture the left eye is further out than the right

DSC_0046.jpg

Jesus, are you taking photos with Nokia 3310 or what? :lol The eyes are really unsettling. Ugh.

Jesus, are you taking photos with Nokia 3310 or what? :lol The eyes are really unsettling. Ugh.

from an xperia z1 mini , did have a z4 but broke it :( and the light is crap/low

the left eye is bulging might have to contact sideshow as can't unsee it now

Back