1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick one from my crappy phone camera no batteries in my decent camera and lights are not on in the detolf

one thing I noticed when I took the picture the left eye is further out than the right

View attachment 371485

something about those eyes... I feel like I've seen them before...

steve-buscemi-deeds_0.jpg

Skin tone looks good though, crisis averted. *rejoice*

the right eye is looking dead on and the left is looking to the left slightly :lol I suppose he is a lizard and the eyes move independently? :lol or is that not all lizards?

quick one from my crappy phone camera no batteries in my decent camera and lights are not on in the detolf

one thing I noticed when I took the picture the left eye is further out than the right

View attachment 371485

Does the head sculpt come off easily? I'd contact SS and get them to send you out a new HS. That way you have 2 display options: One for googly eye Bossk and a 2nd for normal Bossk.

No joke. SSC is on a roll with these repainted bounty hunters. I only laugh to keep myself from crying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quality control rocks. SSC needs to wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received Bossk today as well. V2 IG-88 was a terrible mess, but V2 Bossk is alright.

The tailoring feels a little cheaper than I remember V1 being, but I prefer the headsculpt on this. I really liked the V1 exclusive open mouth sculpt as well, but the V2 feels very Bossk.

The green is definitely too dark, but it doesn't bother me that much. Not as dark as pictures in person as it appears in pictures. The paint on the head and limbs is pretty clean on mine. Eyes are even. The wash is a little messy and could've used a bit more detail, like some highlights.

Overall, I'm happy with it. Looks great with 4-LOM, V1 IG-88, and HT Fett.

That's awful in a laughable kind of way. Are you keeping that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

there is no way i'm keeping this , got to go shopping in a mo so going to get batteries for my camera and take a better picture to send sideshow

was loving this until I noticed the eye and eye socket that's too wide also don't know how I didn't notice it out of the box but as soon as I went to and took the picture it stood out :lol it does look funny like he has a bulging lazy eye :lol hope mines just an isolated case

the rest of the figure looks awesome and right side of the face :lol

not worried about sideshow sorting this the 2 times I have had to use their customer service its been top notch

Does the head sculpt come off easily? I'd contact SS and get them to send you out a new HS. That way you have 2 display options: One for googly eye Bossk and a 2nd for normal Bossk.

they will ask me to destroy the head and show proof of doing so before sending out a new head , I had a snapped neck on 4-lom straight out of the box and they asked me to destroy the whole figure and accessories and take pictures before sending me a replacement

had not looked at it since last night but don't think ss will think this is bad enough to send a replacement

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

btw way these were taken with the phone I took the pic with last night just shows with better lighting even a bad camera can take half decent pictures :lol

Yeah, looks okay in those pics. I would make sure you get pics where it’s crystal clear what the issue is.

Notice there’s a seam in the jaw. It’s not articulated right? I assume that was just to be able to be able to cast/paint the teeth details.

Yeah, looks okay in those pics. I would make sure you get pics where it’s crystal clear what the issue is.

Notice there’s a seam in the jaw. It’s not articulated right? I assume that was just to be able to be able to cast/paint the teeth details.

you can see in the pictures the brow is bigger than the other side and the eye socket is slightly wider , need others to post pictures at the same angles as mine

the picture last night ( plus I was stoned ) just made it look worse being so blurry and out of focus

no articulation

what you can see in these pictures as daylight is the skin tone is not as dark as the prom pictures

Is there anything you can do to make the shoulders, chest and torso positioned more natural? Currently the arms go straight down looking very toyish. Can you give his rifle arm a 90 degree position with rifle in hand, pull the chest out......etc

Thanks

Don't see the problem in those pictures, seems more like nit pickin. I would suggest not using those photos. The figure looks great and I am looking forward to getting this. My fingers are crossed about the eyes.

Back