1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Bossk turned out great (like everyone else, I really like the overall detail and the separate nails are a really nice touch). Nice, too, that my SW bounty hunter collection will now be complete w/Greedo, Boba, Bossk & IG-88 (just buying my favourites, regardless of what else gets released in future - er, except if HT ever releases an ESB Boba Fett *coughs*).

It is interesting to see this come around. From the angst at SSG that spawned BHC that spawned RS, to the angst that RS used to be known for, and now to SSF. There is angst all over the place. But for the most part (with an admitted few exceptions), it is like family bickering moreso than like mortal enemies bickering.:)

And that reminds me...I need to visit SSG. I think the last time I was there was around the time of the kidney donation.
lol dont bother with SSG. Its so dead there tycho is posting at RS.

As far as this place goes. The last time I posted pics(I believe it was Gree or something ) I was told they werent good enough. I really dont need that crap. So I just come on sometimes and see whats new.

SSC did a great job with this one....what is with the gap between the lower jaw and skull? Its a little obvious.....at first I thought his lower jaw was articulated?

So is there orange part what we would call the "whites" of his eyes? Are we sure they are not a secondary lid?

The cartoon seems to show him squinting the orange part:

pw_bossk-a_ipad.png

Fan art...

Bossk_UA.jpg

More lids...

sw_gg_kenner_bossk_01.jpg

Even Sideshow's own bust the orange looks like a lid:

2916.jpg

I think its supposed to be an inner lid... at least that's how the original 'mask' has come to be represented.

Who's got a pic of the original Bossk mask???

452968972_793f71dba7_z.jpg

bossk%20the%20bounty%20hunters%20screen%20used%20mask%20used%20in%20SW%20in%20the%20cantina%20,%20ESB%20BOST%20THE%20BOUNTY%20HUNTER%20,%20&%20BOSSK%20in%20ROTJ%20.jpg

I figured it was either a lid, or just part of the color of his eye. I thought on the 1:1 it was just paint , not a raised edge, but I'm not sure in that or what's canon. However at least in any static image of him the orange is visible.

SSC did a great job with this one....what is with the gap between the lower jaw and skull? Its a little obvious.....at first I thought his lower jaw was articulated?

Yeah, it was on the proto and I thought the same thing. No one has mentioned the jaw opens, so I think it's just a glued joint that's not very well hidden.

If the jaw opened then there would not have been the exclusive sculpt with the jaw opened.

Got my shipping notice, Tuesday for me.

Got my shipping notice from UPS. I will have Bossk tomorrow!

Apparently King fell down and hurt himself because we have no pics from him today and only a booboo would keep him from posting pics with his Bruce Lee, Batman and smashing Vader with lforigno cape in the background.

I moved mine to FlexPay for a minute, so I might be waiting with you. Depends on how long I can maintain the sense of responsibility I'm currently yoked with. Could be a month. Could be tomorrow. :lol

I had to flex this as well. At least for now, that is.

lol dont bother with SSG. Its so dead there tycho is posting at RS.

As far as this place goes. The last time I posted pics(I believe it was Gree or something ) I was told they werent good enough. I really dont need that crap. So I just come on sometimes and see whats new.

LOL...check these out and some of the razzing I took over them...start with post #1243

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70573&page=29

And too bad about SSG...that 'site will always have a special place with me. That is the site that started the internet collecting connection for me.

Would be cool if you could rig up something to keep the stands powered by electricity.

Back